FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > BDSM room please

BDSM room please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Many Fabbers have bondage or bdsm down as an interest I really think a room to discuss chat and arrange meets would be very useful

Also many Fabbers aren't sure of what bdsm actually is and the fetishes involved so it would be educational too... Everyone's a winner!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is going well keep plucking away lol

"Many Fabbers have bondage or bdsm down as an interest I really think a room to discuss chat and arrange meets would be very useful

Also many Fabbers aren't sure of what bdsm actually is and the fetishes involved so it would be educational too... Everyone's a winner!! "

[Removed by poster at 26/05/15 20:57:00]

There are a lot more question we have adout bdsm

By *ollybobs2015Woman  over a year ago

Loughborough

I think this is a FAB idea!

By *heartsasoneCouple  over a year ago

north of Plymouth

Bdsm is a given choice and there is a site for such issues.

Now that said I think this is a very good idea to have a chat room.

although the master is the boss the real power is from the sub who trusts her master fully without question and as a master you take that trust and mould this so you both enjoy bdsm where it will last

Bdsm comes in many levels but without respect and trust you have nothing.

north of Plymouth

Bdsm is a given choice and there is a site for such issues.

although the master is the boss the real power is from the sub who trusts her master fully without question and as a master you take that trust and mould this so you both enjoy bdsm where it will last

Bdsm comes in many levels but without respect and trust you have nothing.

I had someone message me a few days ago asking if I wanted a Dom

Then went on to tell me he had some bi fems I would play with for him

When I said sub Dom should be based on trust

I wouldn't meet someone first meet and totally give myself to them it takes time

It's not just a way of watching women playing together because he said so he told me I know nothing and blocked me lol

north of Plymouth

"I had someone message me a few days ago asking if I wanted a Dom

I wouldn't meet someone first meet and totally give myself to them it takes time

It's not just a way of watching women playing together because he said so he told me I know nothing and blocked me lol "

Lush

Sorry to say but most men on here do not understand bdsm and use it to try to get a screw.

Firstly as a sub you can say what your limit are that has to be respected of course a Dom will try to push those but takes time. As for the female female well there is no law that says you must do it.

Now if you have committed and accepted to be a slave then you would be expected to do anything you are told.

A master wants your best interest in his heart and will lead you through a path that is good for you both. X

To me it's about pushing your limits

Trust and ultimately fun

"I had someone message me a few days ago asking if I wanted a Dom

It's not just a way of watching women playing together because he said so he told me I know nothing and blocked me lol

Lush

Sorry to say but most men on here do not understand bdsm and use it to try to get a screw.

Firstly as a sub you can say what your limit are that has to be respected of course a Dom will try to push those but takes time. As for the female female well there is no law that says you must do it.

Now if you have committed and accepted to be a slave then you would be expected to do anything you are told.

A master wants your best interest in his heart and will lead you through a path that is good for you both. X"

Think a lot of men don't understand the difference between being dominate and being a dominate. They only want to do the physical, and think being abusive/rough is the way to do it, they have no comprehension on the physiological aspect of it.

It's not about being whipped or punished until your a quivering wreck

It's about wanting to give yourself to someone

Doing as they are or tell you because you want to and it gets you both off

It's about mutual respect that's part most people seem to forget

"It's not about being whipped or punished until your a quivering wreck

It's about wanting to give yourself to someone

Doing as they are or tell you because you want to and it gets you both off

It's about mutual respect that's part most people seem to forget "

This. It's not someone else's interpretation of it. It's your mutual experience and respect.

No dom would be worth anything to me if they didn't know me as I will only share my fears and likes with a friend and from this, a dom can only properly push you to be more than you can be with a normal partner.

north of Plymouth

The mind is the key to unlock the treasures. Understand the sub or slave mind and let them understand you a match made in heaven

"The mind is the key to unlock the treasures. Understand the sub or slave mind and let them understand you a match made in heaven "

I would like a forum on here for bdsm.

If only to try and educate people that there isn't just one twue way to do kink.

My kink resembles nothibg like anything that's been written above.

There should be a chat room I think but you won't catch me in there.

It will be full of creepy predatory style Doms who have not the slightest understanding of BDSM play.

Why why why is it always focussed on D/s?

BDSM if done correctly is fun for both you have to be fully sub to your Dom but you have to trust him in what he does I like to build it up over meets the trust and how hard you work your sub has the punishment gets stronger lots of ladies on her put there submissive but also put an age limit which defeats the object of the word submissive a submissive lady should find the most experienced Dom she can locally not based on age but what he can offer her in fulfilling her needs & try him , to many so called Doms are just guys after a tied fuck , so if anyone out there wants to be a sub trying BDSM look properly and set your profile so all Doms can contact you and explain what they can offer for your specific needs

I don't think this will happen, Fab steers clear of anything that could be deemed to be illegal. The camera room could technically show what the authorities deem as assault say if a spanking showed severe bruising.

"I would like a forum on here for bdsm.

If only to try and educate people that there isn't just one twue way to do kink.

My kink resembles nothibg like anything that's been written above."

Agreed

"BDSM if done correctly is fun for both you have to be fully sub to your Dom but you have to trust him in what he does I like to build it up over meets the trust and how hard you work your sub has the punishment gets stronger lots of ladies on her put there submissive but also put an age limit which defeats the object of the word submissive a submissive lady should find the most experienced Dom she can locally not based on age but what he can offer her in fulfilling her needs & try him , to many so called Doms are just guys after a tied fuck , so if anyone out there wants to be a sub trying BDSM look properly and set your profile so all Doms can contact you and explain what they can offer for your specific needs "

I'm significantly more experienced as a sub than my dom is. Why would I need the most experienced Dom?

"BDSM if done correctly is fun for both you have to be fully sub to your Dom but you have to trust him in what he does I like to build it up over meets the trust and how hard you work your sub has the punishment gets stronger lots of ladies on her put there submissive but also put an age limit which defeats the object of the word submissive a submissive lady should find the most experienced Dom she can locally not based on age but what he can offer her in fulfilling her needs & try him , to many so called Doms are just guys after a tied fuck , so if anyone out there wants to be a sub trying BDSM look properly and set your profile so all Doms can contact you and explain what they can offer for your specific needs

I'm significantly more experienced as a sub than my dom is. Why would I need the most experienced Dom? "

Subs Rule

"BDSM if done correctly is fun for both you have to be fully sub to your Dom but you have to trust him in what he does I like to build it up over meets the trust and how hard you work your sub has the punishment gets stronger lots of ladies on her put there submissive but also put an age limit which defeats the object of the word submissive a submissive lady should find the most experienced Dom she can locally not based on age but what he can offer her in fulfilling her needs & try him , to many so called Doms are just guys after a tied fuck , so if anyone out there wants to be a sub trying BDSM look properly and set your profile so all Doms can contact you and explain what they can offer for your specific needs

I'm significantly more experienced as a sub than my dom is. Why would I need the most experienced Dom?

Subs Rule "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

My kink resembles nothibg like anything that's been written above."

I think most people wouldn't need educating on the fact not every kink is the same and take no notice of the " the sub does this, the dom does this" claims.

Our kinks in BDSM suit us and are fun for us, the way the "real" dom and subs describe their play it sounds way too regimented and clinical...almost as if they have to stick to what they read on a website.

I would love a bdsm room. You never stop learning so a place for us all to chat would be ideal

My kink resembles nothibg like anything that's been written above.

I think most people wouldn't need educating on the fact not every kink is the same and take no notice of the " the sub does this, the dom does this" claims.

Our kinks in BDSM suit us and are fun for us, the way the "real" dom and subs describe their play it sounds way too regimented and clinical...almost as if they have to stick to what they read on a website."

By *nly the brave.Man  over a year ago

bolton

"Bdsm is a given choice and there is a site for such issues.

Bdsm comes in many levels but without respect and trust you have nothing. "

By *oon-lightWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Bdsm is a given choice and there is a site for such issues.

Bdsm comes in many levels but without respect and trust you have nothing. "

totally agree I am Dom and only truely switched to sub once for the right person for all the above and not many folk understand true connection between sub and Dom it's more than the actions involved x

I agree with much of what has been said already.

A chat room would be great but would almost certainly be full of shouters, spankers etc because that is many people's understanding of what bdsm is.

In reality it about a depth of understanding, trust, the abdication of control.

As a Dom I have been moved almost to tears by the amount of control gifted to me by a sub and the trust that this entailed.

Where that level of connection is established there is nothing finer in my opinion.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I'd love a BDSM room! I'm a former pro Domme and keep getting messages from couples wanting to know more. Don't mind send out few tips but I'm not a counseling service. Would be good to have somewhere to send them.

However, as mentioned, you'd get non safe, sane and consensual wannabe Doms marching around. But if moderated properly, reckon it'd be great

Still can't help thinking that so many of the comments above are exactly why there shouldn't be a BDSM room. Would be full of elitist snobs who think their way is better than everyone else.

"Still can't help thinking that so many of the comments above are exactly why there shouldn't be a BDSM room. Would be full of elitist snobs who think their way is better than everyone else."

Surely to them their way is best?

I know my form of bdsm is the best for me. I don't want whipped within an inch of my life but I do want formalities. Don't punish my body, punish my mind... my way would never appeal to a sadist but talking about how we each enjoy it is surely what gives others ideas and room for conversations?

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

If you go on other sites especially well known bdsm ones which I won't name, you'll see loads of hugely divergent individual tastes and interests from mild sub/Dom occasional rokeplay to a lot of taboo stuff and quite extreme sadism etc

There's no way one 'right' way could encompass a lifestyle with such diverse interests

The only way a room like this could work is if there were very strict rules about overly opinionated people trying to dictate their way is the only way etc

» Add a new message to this topic