FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > chat room solutions

chat room solutions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think fab would very better if you could only enter chat after being verified or site supporter this may eliminate some of the fakes and directors on here. I love. Fab best site out there for swinging I'm just trying to come up with solutions for making it enjoys it what do you think would improve chat?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best thing to improve chat ?

Leave it exactly as is it - if it ain't broken, don't try to fix it.

"I think fab would very better if you could only enter chat after being verified or site supporter this may eliminate some of the fakes and directors on here. I love. Fab best site out there for swinging I'm just trying to come up with solutions for making it enjoys it what do you think would improve chat?"

I reckon what would improve things on here if the over inflated egos of those who have been verified stop feeling they have any more right to chats on here than anyone else..

"I think fab would very better if you could only enter chat after being verified or site supporter this may eliminate some of the fakes and directors on here. I love. Fab best site out there for swinging I'm just trying to come up with solutions for making it enjoys it what do you think would improve chat?"

Why restrict anything?

"I think fab would very better if you could only enter chat after being verified or site supporter this may eliminate some of the fakes and directors on here. I love. Fab best site out there for swinging I'm just trying to come up with solutions for making it enjoys it what do you think would improve chat?

I reckon what would improve things on here if the over inflated egos of those who have been verified stop feeling they have any more right to chats on here than anyone else.."

some single guys who have been verified do like to shout about it

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

What do fakes do in a chat room that others don't? Surely you can tell if someone is fake or not if they are on camera? Confused

"Best thing to improve chat ?

Leave it"

» Add a new message to this topic