FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Couples Chat Profiles

Couples Chat Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I know it's not a quick and easy thing but it would be really nice to have couples access to chat, i.e. 2 chat (sub)profiles attached to 1 account.

Personally we like to identify which it is of us online at any time, him, her or both. We also spend time apart and it's nice to both be able to chat to a room at the same time, see each others cams, etc.

I know we can set up individual profiles (just tried that), but it seems a bit of a faff to log in and out, keep track of, etc. plus we now need to get verified as individuals or wait 72 hours, sign up 3 times to be a supporter, etc.

Not a moan, just a suggestion.

Cheers,

Neil ( & Clare)

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I totally agree with this. It is always good to know who I am talking to. A lot of the time it isn't clear x

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

"Hi,

I know it's not a quick and easy thing but it would be really nice to have couples access to chat, i.e. 2 chat (sub)profiles attached to 1 account.

Personally we like to identify which it is of us online at any time, him, her or both. We also spend time apart and it's nice to both be able to chat to a room at the same time, see each others cams, etc.

I know we can set up individual profiles (just tried that), but it seems a bit of a faff to log in and out, keep track of, etc. plus we now need to get verified as individuals or wait 72 hours, sign up 3 times to be a supporter, etc.

Cheers,

Neil ( & Clare)

xx "

This

"Hi,

Cheers,

Neil ( & Clare)

xx "

Great idea, we would find that very helpful too x

If on site as couple should be right to presume both male female present , if i met alone my bf wud know where i am who im with and most likly be on phone or close by , men posin as couples make them selves look shady

By *tockport 69Couple  over a year ago

Stockport

True man say we are a couple but you never see the woman..we fall for it but he did not get sex he got a slap form hubby..

» Add a new message to this topic