FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Leaving a chatroom

Leaving a chatroom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever been so disgusted or annoyed with the topic of discussion in a chat room that you've left for fear of interacting through temper?

This evening I logged out of the Chat exactly because of this, fellow members discussing their Forum Ban - albeit 24 hours or 48. Then the topic escalated talking about drugs/gays/etc - whilst they might feel they're popular in the room and funny - they are indeed not, ultimately damaging the room in question and deterring less popular fellow members from trying to attempt to chat.

If you have a Forum Ban - sit on your arse and live with it, don't discuss in the chatroom looking for sympathy.

Classic qoute this evening " I got a forum ban for nothing " - My reply " You don't get a Forum Ban for nothing"

- rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I rarely go in the chat rooms - far too many 'holding court' - mostly women

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

They are actually breaking chat rules by discussing moderation/ bans and drugs.

If there are no mods about maybe ask them to take it out of the room and ask Admin to review their ban as it isn't worth complaining in chat as no one can help there if a mistake has been made

I dont go in to chat rooms anymore. Sick people try put people down and make fun of then .

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I only go in the Midlands or Northern chat rooms...have had some really good laughs with others but if ever it starts getting too moany, I leave...it's only meant to be fun

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

"I rarely go in the chat rooms - far too many 'holding court' - mostly women"

By *ringiton89Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Can't honestly say I've ever let a chat topic affect me that much lol! If I don't like it I change the room, and return later. Simples

"Have you ever been so disgusted or annoyed with the topic of discussion in a chat room that you've left for fear of interacting through temper?

This evening I logged out of the Chat exactly because of this, fellow members discussing their Forum Ban - albeit 24 hours or 48. Then the topic escalated talking about drugs/gays/etc - whilst they might feel they're popular in the room and funny - they are indeed not, ultimately damaging the room in question and deterring less popular fellow members from trying to attempt to chat.

If you have a Forum Ban - sit on your arse and live with it, don't discuss in the chatroom looking for sympathy.

Classic qoute this evening " I got a forum ban for nothing " - My reply " You don't get a Forum Ban for nothing"

- rant over "

i often am in a chatroom ea to be precise where people annoy me to the point that i cud scream so.ive taken to not going in with or without my clothes on to save my self the tension!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"They are actually breaking chat rules by discussing moderation/ bans and drugs.

If there are no mods about maybe ask them to take it out of the room and ask Admin to review their ban as it isn't worth complaining in chat as no one can help there if a mistake has been made "

Noted and thanks Rugby

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

If a topic of discussion bothers you there is a simpler option - block the offending people & there posts won't come up & you won't see them (an option not available in the Forums).

There is no point in anyone getting themselves so upset they get into a temper about it.

If the folk posting are discussing things they shouldn't there are options available to members to report &/or block.

» Add a new message to this topic