FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Yorkshire

Yorkshire

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ammerdrillandcrack OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

How do you go about to try and get another room on chat it would be nice to have a Yorkshire room i was thinking about last night and somebody said it was a good idea as there it would be ideal for the members from the north and west and south Yorkshire who could benefit from it just a thought.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is a northern room you could use

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How do you go about to try and get another room on chat it would be nice to have a Yorkshire room i was thinking about last night and somebody said it was a good idea as there it would be ideal for the members from the north and west and south Yorkshire who could benefit from it just a thought."

I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday when using the Northern room. Not being untoward but the Northern room covers a massive area and if we're looking to meet then we won't be travelling 3-4 or almost 5 hours to some places that are classed as 'Northern'. Also in this classification are four massive urban population centres that between them have a far greater population than London.

Add to that, Yorkshire alone is a big enough area with a population greater than that of Scotland or New Zealand. Yet they have their own rooms! Lol

Perhaps if you split the northern room into, Borders, Yorkshire and Lancashire, it might be better to use as last night I was chatting with folk from the Wirral and Northumbria and we ain't ever gonna be meeting!

Yorkshire chat room gets our backing!!

» Add a new message to this topic