FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > verifications

verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've noticed quite a few couples profile where only the one half (usually males) have been CAM verified.....should this be allowed? Sort of defeats the object of verifying people as 'genuine'.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Maybe best reporting the profiles

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you recover old verifications from a previous account we left the site for a while and lost verifications and contact with men we trusted sorry to hijack thread

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

"Can you recover old verifications from a previous account we left the site for a while and lost verifications and contact with men we trusted sorry to hijack thread "
no when account is deleted you cant get them back we had same problem

Aw noo

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

"Aw noo"
best thing too do is contact them and ask if they will re verie you hope it helps

"Aw noobest thing too do is contact them and ask if they will re verie you hope it helps "

This is the problem we can't remember the usernames lol there was a guy the Mrs met and he really enjoyed him and we can't find him again his picture was the same as every other males on here for all we know he's left the site

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I've noticed quite a few couples profile where only the one half (usually males) have been CAM verified.....should this be allowed? Sort of defeats the object of verifying people as 'genuine'."

I agree, don't think it should be allowed, same as meet verifications on couples profiles when the first and only one says met the male half of couple.

If you look at some of the singles both male and female that join they have a verification in minutes.

Maybe FAB could do more to out the fake and suspect accounts..

What could be done though?

By *eonardoLoveMan  over a year ago

London

"I've noticed quite a few couples profile where only the one half (usually males) have been CAM verified.....should this be allowed? Sort of defeats the object of verifying people as 'genuine'."

I have noticed that many fake profiles have verifications instead

By *eonardoLoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

If you look at some of the singles both male and female that join they have a verification in minutes.

What could be done though? "

Just do not trust who is not flag-verified

"

Just do not trust who is not flag-verified "

I'm not flag verified so I guess the 49 verifications I have must be from the 50 other accounts that I have

I was also verified within hours of joining both times I've been on here, the fact I know swingers from other sites and from swingers clubs might have something to do with that though.

Verifications are just one of many tools that fab has made available to people. You don't have to take them as gospel just use them along with your own common sense and have as much fun as you can on and off of here

Verifications are to out the time wasters and fantasists who talk talk talk and never actually meet anybody. Any idiot can chat on cam, what does that prove? That the profile is that of a person, who has the ability to use a webcam? Big deal.

Verifications should only be given after meeting face to face in person in my opinion.

yes it shouldn't

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

Report profile and let admin look into it

"

What could be done though? "

Saw one the other week that had 4 separate veris in the spate of 2 hrs of joining...and in profile said new to this so be gentle lol. Was most likely a fake who had set up a couple fakes too...its very easily done...use different email ids..Two pics different clothes or none..fake beard ( even for women ??) and one veris the other...the delete a day later. Varies do not really count in my mind...also no one will write a poor veri...It backfires easily.

No substitute to a coffee meet...easy to walk away after it.

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

"

Saw one the other week that had 4 separate veris in the spate of 2 hrs of joining...and in profile said new to this so be gentle lol. Was most likely a fake who had set up a couple fakes too...its very easily done...use different email ids..Two pics different clothes or none..fake beard ( even for women ??) and one veris the other...the delete a day later. Varies do not really count in my mind...also no one will write a poor veri...It backfires easily.

No substitute to a coffee meet...easy to walk away after it. "

Having 4 verifications within 2 hours of joining doesn't make you a fake - I had 3 verifications within 24hours of joining as I had attended an event the night before where I was told about Fab, I was new to the scene and Fab. Also you cant verify another account on your same IP address.

I've been accused of not showing all my verifications as my verification summary is different to the verifications on show. Why is it that if people leave the site you lose the verification they left for you but the tally doesn't change on the verification summary ? ?......

Personally I feel that the verification summary should change at the same time.

"

Having 4 verifications within 2 hours of joining doesn't make you a fake - I had 3 verifications within 24hours of joining as I had attended an event the night before where I was told about Fab, I was new to the scene and Fab. Also you cant verify another account on your same IP address."

Phone and laptop...same person mobile IP address...no brained. .... easily done I believe....oh have a coffee with urself using their free wifi.

» Add a new message to this topic