FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > bi sexual room

bi sexual room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it possible to have mods in this room and make it a non directing room please??

Such a popular room and well needed but mainly cock cams and directing..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lan glasgowMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bi-sexual chat room is a non-directing room. If no mods are in there it's best to see if you can find one in the other rooms. All mods are volunteers and have lives outside of fab, so hard to ensure that there's a mod in every room all day.

I've had to go hunt a mod numerous times just look for the * in the other rooms and ask them to come in

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

I spend hours in this room every day just in the background.

Most of the time I don't need to boot anyone, it only kicks off crazy once in a while.

The directors know it's a non directing room and are the type to direct in all rooms..

Sorry if this is a silly question but please bear with me as I'm new to chat rooms and unfamiliar with the terminology.

What is meant by directing and non directing rooms?

Thanks

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"Sorry if this is a silly question but please bear with me as I'm new to chat rooms and unfamiliar with the terminology.

Thanks "

Fab has two different types of chat room - Directing (where it is permitted to ask the cammers to do something specific on cam) and Non-Directing (where it is NOT permitted to ask the cammers to do things). The names of the chat rooms make it quite clear which is which, and the chat room rules appear every ten minutes or so.

However, some people choose to break the rules by directing in a Non-Directing room, and this makes it an unpleasant experience for the cammers (who don't want to be told what to do). Chat room moderators will eject someone from the chat room for directing the cammers in a Non-Directing room.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

https://www.fabswingers.com/webchat/rules

worth a read might save a time out..as to no mod in the room, you can allways report the user, easy to do just click on username and up pops thier profile , report button on right, fill in the form job done.. connie x

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"Sorry if this is a silly question but please bear with me as I'm new to chat rooms and unfamiliar with the terminology.

Thanks "

it means say if some one is webcam in the chatroom's and some one else tells them to do something like say show their tits or if it's a guy show their cock etc that's called directing...

none directing is the opposite where its' not allowed in all the rooms except all 5 directing rooms.

"https://www.fabswingers.com/webchat/rules

worth a read might save a time out..as to no mod in the room, you can allways report the user, easy to do just click on username and up pops thier profile , report button on right, fill in the form job done.. connie x "

And pray tell what happens then ? 99% usually nothing. People have been reported for "troubles" in chat rooms and hours, days, weeks later on they are still giving grief to others... Doesn't work.

It depends on the mod - some mods stamp on it other mods

By *9Ruby69TV/TS  over a year ago

Near You ..Cheshire

Can anyone answer this for me please.....Why is the Bi room full of Single Straight Men Wanking to cams of each other..its like a room full if Jumping Thumbs lol Ruby xxx

WILTSHIRE

quote "And pray tell what happens then ? 99% usually nothing. People have been reported for "troubles" in chat rooms and hours, days, weeks later on they are still giving grief to others... Doesn't work."

apathy its a wonderful thing, at least the 1% are timed out..for a cost wise next to nothing site it works for us use the tools given by admin and enjoy connie xx

WILTSHIRE

"Can anyone answer this for me please.....Why is the Bi room full of Single Straight Men Wanking to cams of each other..its like a room full if Jumping Thumbs lol Ruby xxx"

lol..its either wank or all the time can we skype ..all getting a bit boring ..as the idea was to have a chat room for bi users..now as you say its turned into a jumping room..but on the bright side they are all in one place so the regional rooms are skype free..lol..connie x

By *ustaceSmithMan  over a year ago

Saxmundham

"Can anyone answer this for me please.....Why is the Bi room full of Single Straight Men Wanking to cams of each other..its like a room full if Jumping Thumbs lol Ruby xxx"

It's simple: it's a safe way of declaredly straight but bi-curious or bisexual men exploring that side of their sexuality. If there were less prejudice from women swingers (who are often bisexual) against this, then the men could be more open about this.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

I get bombarded instantly with requests to Skype in the bi room whether i'm on cam or not.

Thanks

Ah, I see! Thanks for your clear and informative reply. Perfect!

Thank you x

Fab has two different types of chat room - Directing (where it is permitted to ask the cammers to do something specific on cam) and Non-Directing (where it is NOT permitted to ask the cammers to do things). The names of the chat rooms make it quite clear which is which, and the chat room rules appear every ten minutes or so.

However, some people choose to break the rules by directing in a Non-Directing room, and this makes it an unpleasant experience for the cammers (who don't want to be told what to do). Chat room moderators will eject someone from the chat room for directing the cammers in a Non-Directing room."

By *argeandproudMan  over a year ago

wycombe

Hi daddy's girls

"Can anyone answer this for me please.....Why is the Bi room full of Single Straight Men Wanking to cams of each other..its like a room full if Jumping Thumbs lol Ruby xxx

It's simple: it's a safe way of declaredly straight but bi-curious or bisexual men exploring that side of their sexuality. If there were less prejudice from women swingers (who are often bisexual) against this, then the men could be more open about this. "

Personally I have no problem with bi sexuality in either sex and feel it's a bit of generalisation to blame men not being open about their sexuality on women being prejudiced...Bi or otherwise

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Bump

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS  over a year ago

lancashire

Chat in the bi room has brought me nothing but trouble. Even to the extent of a so called friend accusing me of meeting someone because I logged off at the same time. I have got to know some good people in chat but I can't be doing with the bitchy people anymore. Chat should be fun and about getting to know others not being insulting and bitchy.

Why oh why do people take this site so seriously if you don't like what's happening in a certain room go to another!!

lancashire

"Why oh why do people take this site so seriously if you don't like what's happening in a certain room go to another!! "

Completly agree with you to some it's life and death and I don't get it.

By *litheroevoyeurMan  over a year ago

Clitheroe

It is obviously high time that there was a bi sexual room where directing is permitted.

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

"It is obviously high time that there was a bi sexual room where directing is permitted."

Personally, as a sporadic broadcaster in the room and someone who quiet likes being directed, I don't feel that there is currently enough people using the non directing room to support splitting the users further. Once chat rooms get too small the become very dull.

"It is obviously high time that there was a bi sexual room where directing is permitted.

Personally, as a sporadic broadcaster in the room and someone who quiet likes being directed, I don't feel that there is currently enough people using the non directing room to support splitting the users further. Once chat rooms get too small the become very dull."

Clitheroe

"It is obviously high time that there was a bi sexual room where directing is permitted.

Personally, as a sporadic broadcaster in the room and someone who quiet likes being directed, I don't feel that there is currently enough people using the non directing room to support splitting the users further. Once chat rooms get too small the become very dull."

If you like to be directed, you won't get it in a non directing room. The Bisexual room is the most popular outside of the directing rooms in my experience.

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

Personally, as a sporadic broadcaster in the room and someone who quiet likes being directed, I don't feel that there is currently enough people using the non directing room to support splitting the users further. Once chat rooms get too small the become very dull.

If you like to be directed, you won't get it in a non directing room. The Bisexual room is the most popular outside of the directing rooms in my experience."

Because I would rather have the right audience and not be directed than the wrong audience and therefore still not be directed.

the bi room is the best tbh,yes better it non directing.funnny how sum complain bout these things yet always there.yes always get a sad fcker who bitches n spreads lies n crap about but block button is great.usually these dicks dn`t like it wen u bite but see them running off crying to whoever will listen to their sad shit.wat comes around hey.dn`t put bi room down

By *iverscuMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

It's not all bad! It's my favourite room. I've made some good friends in there.

Well said

straight bi gay? does a swinging site really need to have these terms? isn't the idea to enjoy yourself and not get caught up with labels?

lancashire

Maybe the ones that send nasty threats and should learn that bullies cost lives as has happened recently. Everything in life can be forgotten but some things never forgiven.

some shud just shut it n don`t push it

Why don't they make a bi directing room solve everything

"Why don't they make a bi directing room solve everything "

Because some people don't like to be told what to do and just enjoy a chat.

Clitheroe

"Why don't they make a bi directing room solve everything

Because some people don't like to be told what to do and just enjoy a chat."

And those people could remain in the bi room and directors and those who wish to be directed could enjoy a bi direting room.

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Judging by some of the comments it appears to me that at some point there will be a Bi Directing Room & a Bi non directing room. There's certainly seems to be an audience for both. That way those who feel unwanted or uncomfortable in the other Directing Rooms can have their fun & those who just wish to chat on cam can have theirs.

It would certainly be interesting as an experiment to see WHICH Room would be more popular & end the discussion about whether a Bi Directing Room would be popular or not. Fab will eventually provide what its members request - they always do to meet customer satisfaction.

Clitheroe

"Judging by some of the comments it appears to me that at some point there will be a Bi Directing Room & a Bi non directing room. There's certainly seems to be an audience for both. That way those who feel unwanted or uncomfortable in the other Directing Rooms can have their fun & those who just wish to chat on cam can have theirs.

It would certainly be interesting as an experiment to see WHICH Room would be more popular & end the discussion about whether a Bi Directing Room would be popular or not. Fab will eventually provide what its members request - they always do to meet customer satisfaction. "

Do they? For a site that takes money off the members I think they could move a bit quicker. Before anyone tells me it is only £5, I am fully aware of that but currently over 24000 members are signed in if 10% of those are site supporters then that is a nice little earner.

"Why don't they make a bi directing room solve everything

Because some people don't like to be told what to do and just enjoy a chat.

And those people could remain in the bi room and directors and those who wish to be directed could enjoy a bi direting room. "

If they want to be directed then they would go in a directing room

By *argeandproudMan  over a year ago

wycombe

Hi everybody x

lancashire

"some shud just shut it n don`t push it "

Past is past we move on I have nothing to say to you again ever.

God almighty I wish people would grow up and stop expecting to be hand fed. For heavens sake it's a chat room - nothing more, nothing less. If someone 'directs' you - just ignore them - grow a pair of balls and fend for yourselves !

"God almighty I wish people would grow up and stop expecting to be hand fed. For heavens sake it's a chat room - nothing more, nothing less. If someone 'directs' you - just ignore them - grow a pair of balls and fend for yourselves !"

I just ignore. or just say no....

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Judging by some of the comments it appears to me that at some point there will be a Bi Directing Room & a Bi non directing room. There's certainly seems to be an audience for both. That way those who feel unwanted or uncomfortable in the other Directing Rooms can have their fun & those who just wish to chat on cam can have theirs.

It would certainly be interesting as an experiment to see WHICH Room would be more popular & end the discussion about whether a Bi Directing Room would be popular or not. Fab will eventually provide what its members request - they always do to meet customer satisfaction.

Do they? For a site that takes money off the members I think they could move a bit quicker. Before anyone tells me it is only £5, I am fully aware of that but currently over 24000 members are signed in if 10% of those are site supporters then that is a nice little earner."

The site is free, people choose to support the site. If you feel so strongly about it, then don't pay your £5!

Well a bisexual chat is not as I expected and am lost. Thought it would just be bisexuals chatting

lancashire

No but there are some nice people use it. I don't get as much time to use it as I used to but it used to be good.

By *iverscuMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

I've not noticed people being pushy or directing much. I've had great fun in there on cam with both guys and girls, usually if someone wants to go further, cam2cam etc, a quick pm and swap of skype seems to be the norm.

Clitheroe

Do they? For a site that takes money off the members I think they could move a bit quicker. Before anyone tells me it is only £5, I am fully aware of that but currently over 24000 members are signed in if 10% of those are site supporters then that is a nice little earner.

The site is free, people choose to support the site. If you feel so strongly about it, then don't pay your £5! "

To be accurate only certain parts of this site are free as I am sure you well know.

"I get bombarded instantly with requests to Skype in the bi room whether i'm on cam or not. "
lucky you lol

Personally I wish there was a directing room for cd/tv I love being on cam when dressed

By *rednkatieCouple  over a year ago

orlando

we get so frustrated with the directing that it kills our mood and we love to play on cam but soon as katie shows anything here comes the directing...ugh

Yummy that I would like to see

» Add a new message to this topic