FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Mods

Mods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We need more mods in the chats room special this time night 12 am onward when directors come in non directing rooms and there no mods to be found

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abbitMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire

I have to agree with tasty, never seems to be any mods on at this time of night just lately and as she says rooms get full of 'numpty's' directing and requesting, in particular northern chat

By *othemanMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire/leicester

Must say don't ever come to.this site much at all. First time. I take it.a.mod.is a moderator. But exactly why would you need one to direct what and from who? Please explain.as this is knowledge I don't have!

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"Must say don't ever come to.this site much at all. First time. I take it.a.mod.is a moderator. But exactly why would you need one to direct what and from who? Please explain.as this is knowledge I don't have!"

Fab has two different types of chat room - Directing (where it is permitted to ask the cammers to do something specific on cam) and Non-Directing (where it is NOT permitted to ask the cammers to do things). The names of the chat rooms make it quite clear which is which, and the chat room rules appear every ten minutes or so.

However, some people choose to break the rules by directing in a Non-Directing room, and this makes it an unpleasant experience for the cammers (who don't want to be told what to do). Chat room moderators will eject someone from the chat room for flagrant rule-breaking. However chat room moderators are unpaid volunteers, and there isn't someone available 24/7.

By *abbitMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Any mods on now please??

01.50 2/11/15

heeded in northern chatroom

ppl directing continually despite being reminded

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If there are people that continuously direct in a non directing room or abuse others in any room, hit the report button on the OP"s profile giving the date, time & room name. This will assist ADMIN in dealing with your report MOD's like all us fellow OP 's can't be in the chat 24/7

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

If you know who the mods are holist them then when they are needed in chat you can mail them letting them know what chat room you are in.

It means you will get a quicker response to any problems.

As someone's already said they can't be in every room at the same time but if they are online when you message them they can respond quicker if you mail them

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Hi, we just ignore them or tell them in a nice way to go way..if persistent then report, which is a shame because then the admin have to waste time going though reports, where there could be cracking down on fake accounts and photos..but hay..

why not just have a call the mod button..

connie x

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

"If there are people that continuously direct in a non directing room or abuse others in any room, hit the report button on the OP"s profile giving the date, time & room name. This will assist ADMIN in dealing with your report MOD's like all us fellow OP 's can't be in the chat 24/7"

(What he said

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes there are fewer mods on late night to early morning because they need sleep ready for work the next day too. Us chat mod's are only ordinary people like everyone else on here and are on line when real life allows.

I work permanent nights so I am usually online during the afternoon then early hours usually 3am onwards, after work and yes i am usually the only one lol. I get mail sometimes to come online and help in a room. If i can i do. Keep some mod's in your hotlist so you can see if they are about when needed.

» Add a new message to this topic