FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Bisexual Directing Room

Bisexual Directing Room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I suggest that it is about time we had a bisexual directing chatroom, and that perhaps Directing Room 5 could be renamed and used for that purpose.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

yep that would be good..and a skype meeting room..ohh heaven..connie x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"yep that would be good..and a skype meeting room..ohh heaven..connie x "

You do not need a Skype neeting room, most of the serious cammers use skype as the sound and video quality is much better than fabs free account.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

A non-play room just for chatting is something a lot of people want too.

"A non-play room just for chatting is something a lot of people want too."

This and everything else...Need a chatroom where no nakedness is allowed,only face on cam....also a Bi directing room is a good idea also

WILTSHIRE

"yep that would be good..and a skype meeting room..ohh heaven..connie x

You do not need a Skype neeting room, most of the serious cammers use skype as the sound and video quality is much better than fabs free account. "

ok will put it in other words , if you use the bi chatroom most chat,,lol,, every other post is asking for someone to skype wank , as to using skype it is recorded by big brother and the nsa, ok you may think well that dose not effect me. if you work for civil service, nhs, military and such like wait until you next interview..lol.. connie x

You do not need a Skype neeting room, most of the serious cammers use skype as the sound and video quality is much better than fabs free account.

ok will put it in other words , if you use the bi chatroom most chat,,lol,, every other post is asking for someone to skype wank , as to using skype it is recorded by big brother and the nsa, ok you may think well that dose not effect me. if you work for civil service, nhs, military and such like wait until you next interview..lol.. connie x"

well dont show your face if wanking because anyone can record it..Also anyone can access this site,so dont really see your argument

Love a good Skype session x

ok will put it in other words , if you use the bi chatroom most chat,,lol,, every other post is asking for someone to skype wank , as to using skype it is recorded by big brother and the nsa, ok you may think well that dose not effect me. if you work for civil service, nhs, military and such like wait until you next interview..lol.. connie x"

what makes you think fab's flashchat isn't recorded!

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I think that would be a great idea, I have noticed that their are a lot of bi sexual couples etc. now

By *handi777Man  over a year ago

Allentown

Bisexual directing would be great and full out sex as in other rooms should be allowed as well

Would those who are not bi be thrown out? As in the bi room that's there now, a lot of "straight" men go in.

WILTSHIRE

oh no hope i dont catch the st8 ..lol..

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Bisexual directing would be great and full out sex as in other rooms should be allowed as well"

sex is allowed in all rooms. What isn't allowed is directing in non directing rooms i.e. those rooms that don't have the title Directing Room

"I suggest that it is about time we had a bisexual directing chatroom, and that perhaps Directing Room 5 could be renamed and used for that purpose."

took us long enough to get a Bi room which initially started for a trial 6 weeks, its now one of the busiest rooms.

We continue to request a Cuckold room too, for cuckolds, wives and bulls and even with two full threads and another ongoing, Admin still turns a blind eye to everyones requests

WILTSHIRE

hi, time to ask again for a directing bi chat..please..connie xxkissesxx

"A non-play room just for chatting is something a lot of people want too."
there are lots of them already

I would love that. I'm up for anything willing to try anything once or maybe more. Come say hi

» Add a new message to this topic