FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Who is veiwing you?!

Who is veiwing you?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *typical guy OP   Man  over a year ago

wigan

After going on cam a few times now i have reaised that the option to see who is watching your cam is flawed. First i noticed that when people leave the room you are in, they disappear from the list even though they are still viewing your cam. I have also just found out that some people arent showing up on the list even though they are in the same room.

I personally want to know who (if anyone) is watching as it turns me on so i feel a bit cheated lol,but i can also see a problem for those that hide there faces, for example, they may falsely think nobody is watching, or somebody you know or just dont want watching could be watching you from another room and you wouldn`t know. In that respect i would consider it a security/privacy risk.

I`m sure there are those that dont even use the function and dont care who is watching, however lots do and at the very least,if the option is there it should at least work as expected.

Sorry for the moan, i love the site,but i would love it even more without this issue.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

It's the Internet, and as such you will never be able to control or know who is watching you

wigan

That is true enough, to some extent. And sound advice to anyone thinking of camming, however i also use another site that tells you as soon as somebody begins to watch you, and also lists (accurately) your viewers, with the option to block them. Fab has the capabiity to do this but it is not reliable, which is in someways worse than not having it at all as it could lead to complacency.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"It's the Internet, and as such you will never be able to control or know who is watching you "

^^^^ This.

The only way to protect privacy/security is not to show anything on cam that you aren't prepared for everyone to see.

wigan

I agree with what you both say but i am not posting about it not working to protect my identity. My point is that a function in the forum isn`t working properly and it affects my, and probably others, enjoyment of the site.

It`s not a big deal but i thought it was worthwhile mentioning it so it can be looked into and also because some people may not realise that it is not completely reliable.

For me this means that i possibly miss out on chatting with people that are watching my cam because i simply do not know they are there (even when they are in the same room). Also because you can still view a cam when they have changed room the chatrooms end up with loads of messages for people that aren`t even in the same room.

As i said, i love the site, and the privacy issue was secondary to my point, I know it wont prevent hackers or people recording your cam but it can only be a good thing if it was accurate at showing the actual site members viewing you. I will stop there before people start think i am a moaning git.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's a very good point

By *heekyweebissimWoman  over a year ago

fife,

"I agree with what you both say but i am not posting about it not working to protect my identity. My point is that a function in the forum isn`t working properly and it affects my, and probably others, enjoyment of the site.

It`s not a big deal but i thought it was worthwhile mentioning it so it can be looked into and also because some people may not realise that it is not completely reliable.

For me this means that i possibly miss out on chatting with people that are watching my cam because i simply do not know they are there (even when they are in the same room). Also because you can still view a cam when they have changed room the chatrooms end up with loads of messages for people that aren`t even in the same room.

As i said, i love the site, and the privacy issue was secondary to my point, I know it wont prevent hackers or people recording your cam but it can only be a good thing if it was accurate at showing the actual site members viewing you. I will stop there before people start think i am a moaning git. "

Some people just get off on watching in secret....the peeping tom thing! And don't be worring about missing out on chats....if they wanted to talk to wou either while watching or after, they can message you.

» Add a new message to this topic