FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Favoritism!

Favoritism!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered if any other memebers lately have witnessed favoritism happening? ie some poeple with saying things but then other users not? ps admin this is in no way shape or form directed at any member, i just wish to hear other peoples views and if they agree

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

If you mean in the chatroom, then yes of course there is 'favouritism'.

Some people are friends and have built up a rapport (either from real life meets or from regular chatting). Those people have a shared history, and may talk in a more cheeky, familiar or flirty way. Their comments build on that shared history, and are received favourably.

Other people come into the chatroom for the first time, and do not have that rapport. They therefore have nothing to build on, and must start a chat-relationship from scratch. If a new chatter was to talk to me in the same way as my friends do, I would receive his comments much less favourably.

This might be 'favouritism', but it is real life and is not against fab rules.

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"Just wondered if any other memebers lately have witnessed favoritism happening? ie some poeple with saying things but then other users not? ps admin this is in no way shape or form directed at any member, i just wish to hear other peoples views and if they agree "

yes jamie indeed as we have both seen it happen time in time out again in the chatrooms

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

"Just wondered if any other memebers lately have witnessed favoritism happening? ie some poeple with saying things but then other users not? ps admin this is in no way shape or form directed at any member, i just wish to hear other peoples views and if they agree "

I am not sure if I get what you mean. Some people tend to feel comfortable with people they know.

As a chatroom mod, I try and say hello to most people who come into a room 50% of the guys never respond but would jump if a female had said hello back.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just wondered if any other memebers lately have witnessed favoritism happening? ie some poeple with saying things but then other users not? ps admin this is in no way shape or form directed at any member, i just wish to hear other peoples views and if they agree

I am not sure if I get what you mean. Some people tend to feel comfortable with people they know.

As a chatroom mod, I try and say hello to most people who come into a room 50% of the guys never respond but would jump if a female had said hello back."

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

"Just wondered if any other memebers lately have witnessed favoritism happening? ie some poeple with saying things but then other users not? ps admin this is in no way shape or form directed at any member, i just wish to hear other peoples views and if they agree

As a chatroom mod, I try and say hello to most people who come into a room 50% of the guys never respond but would jump if a female had said hello back."

thing we have noticed no diss too your self but some mods allow directing in a none directing room probly favouritism

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

".thing we have noticed no diss too your self but some mods allow directing in a none directing room probly favouritism "

If you report that Admin can take a look for you