FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > BDSM Room

BDSM Room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnThomas0168 OP   Man  over a year ago

Algarve Portugal

How about a BDSM room for those of us who like it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

Good idea

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Yes please.

By *endrix30Man  over a year ago

dudley

Would be a great idea.

By *roncoverssereneCouple  over a year ago

NearYouVille

"How about a BDSM room for those of us who like it?"
We fanatically second THIS MOTION.

"How about a BDSM room for those of us who like it?"

I like that idea, I dabble it that scene as well, but there are a few dedicated sites for that, like naturist sites. It would be nice if there was a 'catch all' site lol

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

As much as I love BDSM, I wouldn't use a chatroom specifically for it. I find I have to self edit so much on the forums or rooms here. Some people can't get their head around basic Ds and when some of the fetishes are discussed in the forums, posters are ridiculed or called names. If I am on cam, I have to be careful what I do. I wouldn't do my normal bdsm play on cam in a room. It just doesn't feel the place for it. I'd feel much more comfortable talking about most bdsm on different sites and keep the milder/crossover stuff for here so I don't know how useful it would be for us fetishists on here.

You only have to look at some fetish forum threads to see the response from some of the swingers that don't approve. Imagine constantly having to explain or justify yourself in a room with people saying.... 'Well I think it's wrong.' It just wouldn't feel a comfortable space for me.

On a plus side.... For those crossover swingers that want to ask questions about basic fet without exposing themselves to some of the extreme fet on certain websites, it could be useful.

Great idea

By *roncoverssereneCouple  over a year ago

NearYouVille

"As much as I love BDSM, I wouldn't use a chatroom specifically for it. I find I have to self edit so much on the forums or rooms here. Some people can't get their head around basic Ds and when some of the fetishes are discussed in the forums, posters are ridiculed or called names. If I am on cam, I have to be careful what I do. I wouldn't do my normal bdsm play on cam in a room. It just doesn't feel the place for it. I'd feel much more comfortable talking about most bdsm on different sites and keep the milder/crossover stuff for here so I don't know how useful it would be for us fetishists on here.

You only have to look at some fetish forum threads to see the response from some of the swingers that don't approve. Imagine constantly having to explain or justify yourself in a room with people saying.... 'Well I think it's wrong.' It just wouldn't feel a comfortable space for me.

On a plus side.... For those crossover swingers that want to ask questions about basic fet without exposing themselves to some of the extreme fet on certain websites, it could be useful.

"

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Yes yes yes please

» Add a new message to this topic