FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Trouble causers in chatrooms

Trouble causers in chatrooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckbunnie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Redcar

There are far to many people coming into the chat rooms purely to seek arguments and confrontations. Obviously, mods are voluntary and most do come when asked, but its becoming unpleasant for those who use the rooms.A report profile simply doesnt work, when will we see more mods

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin are about to put some new mods in. If anyone wants to be one they can put their name forward from the contact button

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I block those types

Grantham

"Admin are about to put some new mods in. If anyone wants to be one they can put their name forward from the contact button "

I've volunteered but only seem to get a standard response. Are they actually recruiting now?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yeah they keep your name on a list if you have had a mail back

Grantham

"Yeah they keep your name on a list if you have had a mail back "

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Admin are about to put some new mods in. If anyone wants to be one they can put their name forward from the contact button "

Where on the page that comes up from the "contact" button dies this happen...I just see links to FAQs

"Admin are about to put some new mods in. If anyone wants to be one they can put their name forward from the contact button

Where on the page that comes up from the "contact" button dies this happen...I just see links to FAQs"

It says "I want to contact the site owners directly"

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Very true there is a gang of chat room Bullies that get off on it

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Admin are about to put some new mods in. If anyone wants to be one they can put their name forward from the contact button

Where on the page that comes up from the "contact" button dies this happen...I just see links to FAQs"

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

you can find it at the bottom of every page ( to the right of the FAQ's) or at the bottom of your home page on your phone

By *uckbunnie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Redcar

I have offered a few times now.

its horrible in general chat, i still forget im not a mod and end up putting warnings on lol, it doesn't help when mods are in the room and just ignore whats going on, even after reporting the mod nothing happens. I know it says to use the block button but that doesnt help when its the whole room affected.

Where on the page that comes up from the "contact" button dies this happen...I just see links to FAQs

It says "I want to contact the site owners directly"

"

Done this, offered my services, had reply and on waiting list.

In the meantime if there are bullies orcabusive folk in chat rooms....we can all use the "report" button either for the post, or go to the offenders profile and report them.

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

"Very true there is a gang of chat room Bullies that get off on it"

Its because they feel guilty.

Guilty of going thru their mothers underwear drawer for illicit wank items and guilt for all those panties they go out stealing of an evening

So,consumed with guilt they vent..

Because if they dont,they cant get an erection..

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

"its horrible in general chat, i still forget im not a mod and end up putting warnings on lol, it doesn't help when mods are in the room and just ignore whats going on, even after reporting the mod nothing happens. I know it says to use the block button but that doesnt help when its the whole room affected. "

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Attacking others while complaining they are being bullies is not a good look

The best thing to do is report