FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Isle of Man chat room

Isle of Man chat room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aucynat1987 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ramsey

Hi I was just wondering could it be possible to have a chat room made up for the people on the Isle of Man.

Thanks,

Nat and cal

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

I think it would be a very empty room most of the time if they did.

Ramsey

It might be that's true.but we good to see how well it would go if there was one.

By *om astonMan  over a year ago

onchan

Hi nat /cal that a great idea get in touch. Tom

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think lack of people posting to this thread shows that unfortunately it wouldn't be worth it. Shame as it would be great to chat to others from island in a chat room.

By *ONY 50 scotsmanMan  over a year ago

douglas

i agree guys,,im in douglas,, im sure it would grow ,, great way to meet and chat,,, x

I agree think this would be a better way of communicating with other manxie's than just sending messages

I have a lot of friend on the Isle of Man and it's surprising how swingers are from there so I think it would be a great idea though I'm sure the need for description is paramount with so many small communities xxxx I look forward to seeing this created xxxxx

By *ackStrakerMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Include the channel Islands, that'll up the numbers and know people travel between the islands.

I don't know why it's not been done. It shouldn't be too taxing.

Any females want to give me my first fuck, I live on the iom, just drop us a message and let me know what you think, cheers A

There's only three people live on the Isle of Man. And five of them are one here apparently!

Surely you can just shout at each other. You don't even need mobile phones there.

By *egionaireMan  over a year ago

ramsey

Oh dear what ignorance from those who tend to know fuck all about the IOM

Your population as of last year was 88553.the city where i live has 250000 people and we don't have our own chat Room. If you take the percentage who are swingers then divide by how many would be online and the free t who would be on fab that's about 4 people.

By *reedomBonerMan  over a year ago

London

I'll keep my eyes opened for this one as relocating there later this year

Judging from the way the thread is going it would have to be an all male room lol Just make a Homosexual room and congregate there...

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Your population as of last year was 88553.the city where i live has 250000 people and we don't have our own chat Room. If you take the percentage who are swingers then divide by how many would be online and the free t who would be on fab that's about 4 people. "

Just done a search for people online from Isle of Man and there are 4 people all men online. My point is there already empty or virtually empty chatrooms on here. Whilst I have sympathy for people from the Isle of man a chatroom is the not the way forward maybe a thread in the forums would be better.

"Your population as of last year was 88553.the city where i live has 250000 people and we don't have our own chat Room. If you take the percentage who are swingers then divide by how many would be online and the free t who would be on fab that's about 4 people.

Just done a search for people online from Isle of Man and there are 4 people all men online. My point is there already empty or virtually empty chatrooms on here. Whilst I have sympathy for people from the Isle of man a chatroom is the not the way forward maybe a thread in the forums would be better."

Thanks for taking the edge off my sarcasm. ? I love the Isle of Man. Soon be TT week yay! Now Anglesey that's another thing all together...

Ramsey

Come on guys let's get this site up and running.it would be great so what the island is small and we might all know each other it's just one of them

» Add a new message to this topic