FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Blocking in chat room x

Blocking in chat room x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you block someone in chat room can they still see your cam and see what you type? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol, I was wondering this last night too. No idea.

By *heBakeOLiteGirlWoman  over a year ago

62 West Wallaby Street (not real address)

"If you block someone in chat room can they still see your cam and see what you type? X"

No but I think you have to completely leave the room your in and then go back in for the block to work

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If you block someone in chat room can they still see your cam and see what you type? X

No but I think you have to completely leave the room your in and then go back in for the block to work "

Thank hun x

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"...I think you have to completely leave the room your in and then go back in for the block to work "

Sorry, this isn't correct (or at least, it wasn't about 6 months ago, when I tested it). If someone has your cam docked, then they can see you until THEY click off your cam. Putting your hand over the cam, blocking and then taking your hand off the cam has no effect - they can still see your live cam. Leaving the room, logging out of Fab, rebooting your laptop, all have no effect, if the person still has your cam docked.

The only way to get them off your cam is it leave it turned off until THEY get bored and click off. The block then takes effect, and they can't view your cam in any FUTURE sessions.

» Add a new message to this topic