FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Advice on getting verified for the plague of single men

Advice on getting verified for the plague of single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nkforthekink OP   Man  over a year ago

london/fareham

Hi all! Finding it very hard to get someone's attention long enough for a decent conversation let alone get anywhere near verified.

Having been here for 3weeks now and have tried all different approaches to a variety of different people still with no joy! From what I have learnt single men seem to be the majority and are viewed as pests/time wasters by minority of genuine ppl willing/wanting to meet! so my question is how is a genuine newbie single male like myself able to verify themselves?? Most chat rooms seem to be a free for all on the first women to get her boobs out still not even had a response to hello until yest evening with 12 ppl in the room haha! It's just very frustrating for a single male to break into the scene! Any advice greatly appreciated from either sex! And any other men feeling my pain? Peace ????Fab fuckers

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

london/fareham

Also opening messages?! This is for the opposite sex and couples! Hopefully I speak for the majority of single men Why are you so easily offended with the first message? Granted can understand the no face pics no reply and the no cock shot with msg but on some profiles it even states don't message just a hi or a how's your day going? What the duck can we say without fear of offence??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Give it time, youve only bn on the site 3 weeks alot of single males have bn on the site months before a meet or a veri.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are literally hundreds of threads which give great advice to Newbies - of all genders on the forums - use the search field for 'Newbies' and take the time to read some of them.

By *ecretDaddy1Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I feel your pain brother newbie. Yes, I can say that I have had messages in the past but as soon as I became a site supporter (which I thought would help prove my realism), my account has been quieter than ever. Getting verified is very tricky especially when I have said to meet for a coffee first to break the ice.

Hope you get better luck than I do

london/fareham

"I feel your pain brother newbie. Yes, I can say that I have had messages in the past but as soon as I became a site supporter (which I thought would help prove my realism), my account has been quieter than ever. Getting verified is very tricky especially when I have said to meet for a coffee first to break the ice.

Hope you get better luck than I do "

Hah snap! I'm starting to think that the web some what slows or filters single males from contacting compatible members! All the best mate!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

OP you already have this thread running so Im closing this one