FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Status reply

Status reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Maybe one day you can reply to a status update from someone on your friends list?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Maybe one day you can reply to a status update from someone on your friends list? "
you can, it's called a message op

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Maybe one day you can reply to a status update from someone on your friends list? you can, it's called a message op "

"Maybe one day you can reply to a status update from someone on your friends list? you can, it's called a message op "
Haha class

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

Harsh, but fair...lol

I had loads reply to "broken phone" wow lol. I had offers of replacements repairs and phone numbers too.

By *roncoverssereneCouple  over a year ago

NearYouVille

"Maybe one day you can reply to a status update from someone on your friends list? "
pm is pretty much the best bud, so let your finger do the talking ... other than ... the other

"Maybe one day you can reply to a status update from someone on your friends list? pm is pretty much the best bud, so let your finger do the talking ... other than ... the other "
some statuses require a quick quip. There should be a quick route to remark on that, than going about it the long way through a message..? I know i reply via message to a status but yes in the future maybe a direct reply would be fun.... Nice rhetorical statement... pity about the sarcasm though.

» Add a new message to this topic