FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Who uses & would recommend the cams?

Who uses & would recommend the cams?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wondering if to give them a go?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I chat in Northern Room, and I'm usually on cam. I think it's best to be on cam, as if a F profile is chatting but without a cam, they are sometimes treated with suspicion.

You "can" appear nude or play on cam, if you want to, but you don't have to ( I usually show my cleavage, as I won't show my face). People aren't permitted to ask you to show something specific on cam (except in the directing rooms).

I definitely think the chat rooms are a very useful feature, as you can get to know someone in only a few minutes, whereas the inbox system can take hours/days to have a conversation.

By *oss and samCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yea we've used cams before as well we've chatted where u do get to meet and know people we've also played together and solo on cam bn gun having others watch himself is away n UK with work so we've used irish cam and also the northern swingers cam also we never show faces on cam as anyone on fab can be watching

By *rs DreamweaverWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Chatrooms seem to be predominantly filled with the Jeremy Kyle guests and audience....on the day time particularly

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

I tried it a few times and found it a real turn on knowing someone was watching and directing and having a laugh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes we use the cams, mainly to play though lol.

Not had any issues with anyone at all and everyone has been really nice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've used cams before it's a good laugh on times and it's good to pop in and out of each of the rooms and view other cams to peek at others and their activities

» Add a new message to this topic