FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > New members room

New members room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys please could we add a new members room. It's really hard to get to meet people and chat. If all new members had something in common like a room it would be easier for them to make friends and meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys please could we add a new members room. It's really hard to get to meet people and chat. If all new members had something in common like a room it would be easier for them to make friends and meet"

Agreed, not a bad shout at all

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

It would still be full, maybe fuller, of guys wanking

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Would you want this to be available for new members ONLY? And how long would you define "new"? What about people who are new to chat, but have been members for months?

It's not a bad idea, but (unless you made it the ONLY room available to newbies) I think people would quickly realise that they're limiting their options for people to meet - 175 chatters maximum spread over the whole country. They would therefore move on quickly to the regular rooms.

By *r ryderMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Im farly new and unable to get verified so i.get no.replys what is a new member supposed to do?

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"It would still be full, maybe fuller, of guys wanking "

Lol

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Im farly new and unable to get verified so i.get no.replys what is a new member supposed to do?"

I don't think it has anything to do with your lack of veries.

By *organ81Man  over a year ago

ennis

Sounds like a great idea

By *hyxxxMan  over a year ago

Swansea

New users usually sit in chat rooms for a while a watch and see how people chat and use a room before they start to chat too. I can remember being new and not knowing the best way to start chatting in a room. They can pick up the do's and don'ts and how to conduct themselves from regulars. This is a good thing and saves them from a ban on their first visit to chat.

A new users room could be a full but very quite one with not many wanting to be the first to speak. lol.

Also do you loose your right to enter the new users room after a few weeks and suddenly you loose access to the friends you made in there and your back to square one as a new user in other rooms. Or is it open to all users in which case it's just another room.

» Add a new message to this topic