FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Hello

Hello

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New to the chat room. And was wondering about the different colored boxes on some of the cams that are in the chat room. Just wanting to make sure I don't accidently hit one that is pay for view.lol. any feedback is appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The colour intensity denotes how popular the cam is - the redder = the hotter [ie lots of viewers]

There is no such thing as pay-per-view for the cams on site here.

Thanks for your help. Appreciated. And the pfv just my bad attempt at a sense of humor.

Another question. What is the pink circle with a - sign in it at the far right of everyone's info? And why don't I have one? Also room etiquette. Is it proper to say hello to the room or person who's cam I am viewing? Or since I don't have a cam ,just stay quiet and perv,I think is the word. Any help is appreciated.

I am not 100% sure it's what you are referring to - but the 'pink circle' indicates that the member who's name it's next to - is viewing your cam - it's actually supposed to look like an eye lol. As you say you have no cam, then I'm not sure what you're looking at.

Some folks say "Hiya" to the room as they enter, but most just say it to those they know/chat with regularly. After the initial 'Waltons' round of hellos, it's more a case of 'as you like it' from there.

It's primarily a CHAT room - so no need to worry about cams - the chatting is the best way to interact with other members - get to know them and let your personality shine - sitting back and just pervin' gets annoying when folks are looking for banter.

"Another question. What is the pink circle with a - sign in it at the far right of everyone's info? And why don't I have one? Also room etiquette. Is it proper to say hello to the room or person who's cam I am viewing? Or since I don't have a cam ,just stay quiet and perv,I think is the word. Any help is appreciated. "

Thank you. I think the "eye"is what I was referring to. But being on my phone ,I guess that's the best it could do. And thank you again for your help and advice. It is appreciated.

» Add a new message to this topic