FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > cam on macbook

cam on macbook

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igsaws OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hello peeps.

So my laptop dieded & I got myself a shiny new mac instead, I'm still trying to figure it out but one fab related issue is that I can't use my cam on chat. I can view the chatroom & also see other people's cams, but I can't put mine on, the little cam window is just blank. I tried changing preferences to allow the site access to my camera but it didn't make any difference. Mrs had the same problem in the past with her mac & got it sorted but we can't remember how. She can't get it working on Safari, but works on Firefox so I'm trying the same.

Help?

mr j

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *had69Man  over a year ago

morpeth

I think it's got something to do with flash player

By *exyredheadtattooCouple  over a year ago

Beaumont

or possibly the internet browser, if it works with firefox awesome, if not it could be flash player issue.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

".... I got myself a shiny new mac instead, I'm still trying to figure it out but one fab related issue is that I can't use my cam on chat. I can view the chatroom & also see other people's cams, but I can't put mine on, the little cam window is just blank."

If you download Puffin Browser, enable Flash within Puffin, and enter Fab through Puffin, this should enable you to broadcast your cam.

» Add a new message to this topic