FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Chat rooms

Chat rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New member using Chatrooms. How do I get to be able to PM or Block as although i have followed instructions none of the above boxes appear under our username in chatrooms

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"2 issues here:

1) If you're asking because you can't see the buttons beside your own name, that's because you can't PM, Poke or Block yourself, so the buttons aren't displayed.

2) If you're asking because others can't see the buttons beside your name, have you disabled them? Below the panel that shows your own cam, there is a drop down box allowing you to choose to allow "Anybody", "Nobody" or "Friends only" to PM or Poke you. Obviously, anyone can Block you."

By *entleman.kMan  over a year ago

close by

I will be on the cam chat rooms later so if you want to look me up i can tell you if you are showing or not.

By *entleman.kMan  over a year ago

close by

"New member using Chatrooms. How do I get to be able to PM or Block as although i have followed instructions none of the above boxes appear under our username in chatrooms"
i was goibg to ask on your profile whether you sorted the cam issues, but single men are blocked lol

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

I think you may have responded to the wrong thread! No-one on this thread mentioned a cam issue.

By *ifegangbangsexCouple  over a year ago

Linkolnshire

"New member using Chatrooms. How do I get to be able to PM or Block as although i have followed instructions none of the above boxes appear under our username in chatrooms"

» Add a new message to this topic