FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > where to start

where to start

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

been on the chat room , I message someone but because so many sometimes hard stand out and most ignore pm just like to get nice flowing conversation going but doesn't seem to work

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Most women and couples won't reply to pms. Keep your willy away and join in the general chat ok the open chat room will be your best chance of chatting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No hope for single men on here

"No hope for single men on here "

We met 4 single men on Saturday.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

So why are you still here?

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"been on the chat room , I message someone but because so many sometimes hard stand out and most ignore pm just like to get nice flowing conversation going but doesn't seem to work"

It is considered rude to pm someone in chat without asking first. Many women will just block you.

Join in the conversation, get yourself known. If you are on cam show your face, not your cock.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"been on the chat room , I message someone but because so many sometimes hard stand out and most ignore pm just like to get nice flowing conversation going but doesn't seem to work"

As with other parts of Fab, you make contacts by giving other people what they're looking for, and standing out from the crowd. In the chat rooms, the main mistakes men make are a) begging women/couples to look at their cam b) showing their dicks c) pleading for pms d) not paying attention to the 'mood' of the room.

The best way to get to know people is to chat in the same room at the same time, several times a week. Don't just chat to the women, and don't just chat to people on cam. Remember, even if you're looking to meet women, we are also evaluating how you interact with other people. If a lady is on cam, a compliment is always welcome, but just ONE compliment ... don't constantly comment on what the lady is doing on cam, as this can come across as creepy.

If you think along these lines, you should enjoy your chat sessions more in future

I actually have the opposite - I rarely get a comment on a forum post....but I get lots of interaction in chat...

Just be respectful and join in and...this is a particular pet hate of regular chatters...don't say "OMG Why won't anyone talk to me" within 5 mins of entering chat....

You are not a scarce commodity...you just have to deal with it and laugh it off..

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"It is considered rude to pm someone in chat without asking first. Many women will just block you.

Join in the conversation, get yourself known. If you are on cam show your face, not your cock."

Exactly this

It takes a while to just keep your eyes on the chat !

Without getting Dizzy

The Typos are startling

Text Language comes into its own

See it as an Upload to your Uploaf

Well, some single men.... and generally it isn't surprising as to why either

Thing is pal I think is it all comes down to numbers, I bet 60-70% of people on here are men looking for sex, 10-20% couples looking to swing and the rest single women looking for sex.

If your a single female and you come on here you'll get I dare say 30-40 messages per hour, men will barely get any.

Best advice, play the long game, most men sign up and dont know why they are screwing 5 women by the end of the day well it won't happen, single best advice go to a club and meet people then you will get verifications and new friends and regular circles of friends.

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We go on chat. We don't accept pms from anyone as they are a distraction from the chat which is going on in the room. We try to acknowledge anyone who says hi to us. We don't bother looking at male cams as 90% are just wanking and we're looking for a female so watch theirs.

If you go in a room see if you can follow or get the gist of the conversations which a happening as this can help when it comes to chatting in their.

Above all. Be polite.

[Removed by poster at 31/03/17 23:44:01]

Can you only join in chat with cam ?

"Can you only join in chat with cam ?"

No you can chat without cam.