FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > chat room usage

chat room usage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arandjas OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

funny how people post things who do not use the chat rooms, so they have no idea how frustrating it is to not be able to chat to friends in the same chat cos room limits have changed, i personally am fed up with it and have opted not to renew my site supporters, which by the way i have had for over a year, but that is admins loss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well I do love camrooms, but when it boils down to it these days, Im happy with messaging and meeting, I dont like the new chat limits like yersels, perhaps itll change, and yes I agree, ppl who dont use the chatrooms might not get it

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

use another room, use msn, use skype, even use private mail there is always ways round the limit that has been put on the chatrooms

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 22/06/11 02:06:20]

glasgow

as i said, dont like it, wont use, will remove myself, twice over

don't really like the chatrooms to be honest

i dont like them either. The forums are much more fun.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I like both - but do find the new limits slightly frustrating. What I'd really like to see is when you see someone is in chat that you can see where they are - bouncing around the rooms to find them with the new limits is even more tedious than it was before

Just goes to show how different we all are. I've been a site supporter for nearly two years, have never ventured into chat, don't browse the picture galleries (unless someone mentions a pic on the forums), no longer meet, only visit about four rooms on the forums and don't begrudge the £5 supporters fee.

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Actually, by not renewing your site supporter option it's YOUR loss. I do use the chatrooms, and yes I do see that it can be frustrating not to be able to get into a room immediately....but in all honesty, you don't normally have to wait very long before you can get in.

You have opted to show your discontent by not using the chatrooms and not renewing your site supporter.....your choice but also your loss as you are depriving yourself

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 22/06/11 07:24:48]

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I guess if the ONLY reason someone logs into Fab is to chat, it would be annoying to have the chat rules changed, but there are so many cheaper and easier ways to chat on the internet!

I guess an analogy would be to come to the the forum and finding out the amount of posts you could make was restricted, so i would certainly stop paying if I wasn't receiving a service I have previously received.

However, I joined Fab to find as many people as I could to shag, and everything else is just icing on the cake. I do think the supporters fee is pretty good for that!

Some people spend far too much time whingeing no matter where they are.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I guess an analogy would be to come to the the forum and finding out the amount of posts you could make was restricted, so i would certainly stop paying if I wasn't receiving a service I have previously received.

!"

Nothing has been restricted in chat, the only change there has been is, the room allows 180 in the room instead of 200.

Everyone can still get in, and if you can't get into the one you want, there are lots of other rooms to use or sit and wait for one to empty.

maybe the volume in room wouldnt be a problem if certain folk were in just 1 room, why do i see the same guy in whatever room i go in? is it possable to be in more than room at same time?

Gloucester

"maybe the volume in room wouldnt be a problem if certain folk were in just 1 room, why do i see the same guy in whatever room i go in? is it possable to be in more than room at same time? "

ooh yes - he's always in all the directing rooms and the gen chat rooms every day - and almost all day it seems. Grrrrrrrr!

By *ain n ChezzaCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"maybe the volume in room wouldnt be a problem if certain folk were in just 1 room, why do i see the same guy in whatever room i go in? is it possable to be in more than room at same time?

ooh yes - he's always in all the directing rooms and the gen chat rooms every day - and almost all day it seems. Grrrrrrrr!"

Conspicuous by his position at or near the top of the alphabetic list??

Gloucester

"maybe the volume in room wouldnt be a problem if certain folk were in just 1 room, why do i see the same guy in whatever room i go in? is it possable to be in more than room at same time?

ooh yes - he's always in all the directing rooms and the gen chat rooms every day - and almost all day it seems. Grrrrrrrr!Conspicuous by his position at or near the top of the alphabetic list?? "

That'd be the one - how he gets away with it all the time is beyond me

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

Nothing has been restricted in chat, the only change there has been is, the room allows 180 in the room instead of 200.

Everyone can still get in, and if you can't get into the one you want, there are lots of other rooms to use or sit and wait for one to empty."

Although the numbers in each room have been restricted, has the number of rooms not increased recently?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yes. Admin increased the amount of rooms

No one is left on the outside not being able to get into a chat room... it is the same as it always was, if a room is full you just go to the next one and wait for the room you want to be in empty a little.

"Yes. Admin increased the amount of rooms

No one is left on the outside not being able to get into a chat room... it is the same as it always was, if a room is full you just go to the next one and wait for the room you want to be in empty a little."

I love an empty chatroom...means I can wank on cam with nobody watching me...apart from me...does that make me gay or bi???

I've just got back from the doctors and I have piles from sitting on the cold step, waiting outside the chat room of my choice ohhh well I suppose if I don't pay my fiver I can buy a rubber ring instead to park my arse on

"I've just got back from the doctors and I have piles from sitting on the cold step, waiting outside the chat room of my choice ohhh well I suppose if I don't pay my fiver I can buy a rubber ring instead to park my arse on "

rubberings have holes btw...and Im sitting right under one...come sit.OOps I skimmed over the piles part...dont bother!!!!

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

ooh yes - he's always in all the directing rooms and the gen chat rooms every day - and almost all day it seems. Grrrrrrrr!Conspicuous by his position at or near the top of the alphabetic list??

That'd be the one - how he gets away with it all the time is beyond me "

I think Admin are taking the attitude that he can get on with it while he can, but that behaviour will be blocked by an imminent release of chat software. I've certainly reported him a number of times!

To be fair have only just started taking a peek into chat and cant keep up with the busier rooms makes me dizzy. So if I dip in its usually the quieter ones easier to follow chats and threads.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"To be fair have only just started taking a peek into chat and cant keep up with the busier rooms makes me dizzy. So if I dip in its usually the quieter ones easier to follow chats and threads."

Maybe we should reduce room size?

Admin x

"I guess if the ONLY reason someone logs into Fab is to chat, it would be annoying to have the chat rules changed, but there are so many cheaper and easier ways to chat on the internet!

However, I joined Fab to find as many people as I could to shag, and everything else is just icing on the cake. I do think the supporters fee is pretty good for that!"

Agreed!!

i have found the chat rooms keep crashing alot its real annoying if your mid convo and then it all stops .

"To be fair have only just started taking a peek into chat and cant keep up with the busier rooms makes me dizzy. So if I dip in its usually the quieter ones easier to follow chats and threads.

Admin x"

Admin, you're naughty!....... but nice!

Everyone knows you can't please all the people all the time .... and you do a very good job of trying to achieve a happy medium in trying to keep the room size manageable. Keep up the good work! xxx

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"To be fair have only just started taking a peek into chat and cant keep up with the busier rooms makes me dizzy. So if I dip in its usually the quieter ones easier to follow chats and threads.

Admin x

Admin, you're naughty!....... but nice!

Everyone knows you can't please all the people all the time .... and you do a very good job of trying to achieve a happy medium in trying to keep the room size manageable. Keep up the good work! xxx"

Seconded

By *raigCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Lets have a on cam room only where we all have to be on cam....thou the other rooms may be empty then as there would not be many on cam in them

"Lets have a on cam room only where we all have to be on cam....thou the other rooms may be empty then as there would not be many on cam in them"

Sadly, I fear that such a room would be filled by 199 men wanking on cam, rather than by the variety of fun people that we see in General Chat

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

there is more than enough rooms between old chat and new..

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

Don't like the chat rooms ourselves. We can't keep up with the speed typists. By the time we have got a good retort etc, a thousand (exaggeration we know!!) have typed something and it's lost. We have other places to go for a quieter chat and less manic

cardiff

The numbers on cam in the directing rooms varies from 20 to 30 per room. 5 x 30 is 180. The greater majority of those in directing rooms are not on cam and have a variety of reasons for not going on cam eg cams are expensive!! We love seeing people on cam as we are evry evening and would love to avoid those not on cam and do not like any direction such as "come on cam" They love to direct but not be directed. Cam room only would be greta.

Cams are expensive????

They are integral in most laptops and you can pick one up from a tenner without shopping round...

I realise we are in times of austerity but I would hardly blame the lack of cammers due to expensive webcams.

"Lets have a on cam room only where we all have to be on cam....thou the other rooms may be empty then as there would not be many on cam in them

Sadly, I fear that such a room would be filled by 199 men wanking on cam, rather than by the variety of fun people that we see in General Chat "

its one of the reason why i dont venture much in it

cardiff

Thought it was now impossible for a person to be on cam in more than one room at a time but just seen a male in 2 rooms on cam

glasgow

contrry to what some people have wrote t isnt possible to get intoa room all the time ad i spent one verfrustrating evening spending twohours trying to get in, so i know from prsoal experience it doeshappen, and unfortunately so do lot of my frie, and it is possible tobe n more than one room, i have seen it tonightnds

"Thought it was now impossible for a person to be on cam in more than one room at a time but just seen a male in 2 rooms on cam"

maybe a clitch in the system .. works 9/10 ten most the time

By *cite6662002Couple  over a year ago

glos

its hard to get into chat rooms all full

but when you do get in you find same people in more than one room at a time?

have seen people in four at a time

think you need to work at a way to stop this

maybe just a warning about abuse of chat

» Add a new message to this topic