FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Option to say who's on line on the account

Option to say who's on line on the account

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eardsandboobs OP   Couple  over a year ago

market rasen

Having recently been going in the chat room alone for a few days as I'm off work it would be handy if there was a button or an option to say male only online or female only onlinewhen logging in on a couples profile . Or maybe have the cam turn blue to say it's a male online. I know it's not a major thing but every message I get is "is boobs around" .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'll always get that anyway. Folk used to always speak to us, when I was on with partner before, as if I wasn't there at all. Even if it was made clear I was the one communicating.

Muppets gonna muppet unfortunately.

Know what you mean though. Same works if folks are working away from home. Generally it's the person who created the account who shows up 'near me' - then you've the joy of 'fancy a shag' messages from every corner of the country you're in.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

It would be handy but people would still ask! I go in chat on my own a lot, on cam, and am constantly asked where Albie is. Like we should be in the same room constantly

This would be a good thing, It's normally me that goes in the chatroom but when someone does message us they always assume it's Shaz

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

"This would be a good thing, It's normally me that goes in the chatroom but when someone does message us they always assume it's Shaz "

Same here so I would welcome such a feature especially as people typically stop chatting when they realise which is such a shame as in our case it's me (Mr) that answers messages & arranges the meets (once she's reviewed them of course) as I have more free time than Mrs.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

A lot of couples have two profiles. So for example, you would have _eardsandboobs and boobsandbeards.

Beard writes in blue and boobs writes in pink. Or whatever colour.

People do get used to it

"A lot of couples have two profiles. So for example, you would have _eardsandboobs and boobsandbeards.

Beard writes in blue and boobs writes in pink. Or whatever colour.

People do get used to it "

This is a solution we use and it works well you could also try (profile name) lady or gent him/her or even first names....tho Sam would confuse the muppets xx

I dont think it would work or make any difference unless you actually see someone on cam such as the male half displaying a only male on sign.

If it's a couples profile in chat room with no cam then who am i. am i him or am i her. can you tell by a message if I'm him but saying I'm her. how would we ever know and how trusting are we that many on here wouldn't lie just to hook into others

By *itnkatCouple  over a year ago

in lincs between lincoln grantham boston

Only use chatroom cam when we are both on no one wants to see me lol but having said that ppl don't chat now even when were both on

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We use the chat rooms together when on cam. Half the time when it says a couple its just a man wanking.

» Add a new message to this topic