FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Cam Not Working

Cam Not Working

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My cam feed isn't working. I can see other cams...but not my own - just a message about Flash. I think someone's already mentioned there might be a problem with Chrome. Any suggestions or updates?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *angTidyBumMan  over a year ago

hamilton

My cam not working eather

By *angTidyBumMan  over a year ago

hamilton

Why is my cam not working

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no mine isn't working either, updated everything installed chrome as suggested still no cam .......getting really fed up of it not working ........must be the site !

By *bsolute gentMan  over a year ago

county Cork

I'm getting the same message....but only in the last couple weeks....never before...on the same laptop....no changes on my side.

If you view a cam and close it and then go in and out of chat a few times.....it changes to the "turn on cam" message.

ive tried as you say but still nothing . . . . . . don't know what else to do . . . .

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 24/04/17 14:11:28]

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

1) Check what "http://www.adobe.com/uk/software/flash/about/" tells you. Ensure that you have the latest version for your browser successfully installed.

2) Ensure that you have configured your Browser to allow Fab Chat to use Flash Player.

In Chrome you can do this by opening Chat. To the left of the URL, you'll see a "circled i" character. If you click on that you'll see info about the permissions for this page. Click on "Site Settings" at the bottom of the list. Scroll through the list that opens and check that Flash is set to Ask (preferable) or Allow. Check that Camera is set to Ask.

These settings should allow you to broadcast your camera.

ok i got it sorted but can only get it to work in chrome .......but at least its working .....thanks for the help xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic