FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Moderators

Moderators

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Maybe there should be a way of contacting one when its needed instead of going through all the rooms hunting for them. I can never seem to find one anywhere when its needed!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I know that a lot of people put the mods in their hotlist so that they can see if they're online,that may help a bit

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Your best bet is to click thru to the profile, hit REPORT, rather than try and contact a mod in chat.

Admin x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Your best bet is to click thru to the profile, hit REPORT, rather than try and contact a mod in chat.

Admin x"

Nothing seems to happen this way.

By *eren35Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

"Your best bet is to click thru to the profile, hit REPORT, rather than try and contact a mod in chat.

Admin x"

I cant hit report on a profile thats been blocked from my view though. And i've been trying to get admin to contact me for nearly 2 weeks now, and not getting any replies.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Admin x

I cant hit report on a profile thats been blocked from my view though. And i've been trying to get admin to contact me for nearly 2 weeks now, and not getting any replies. "

When you view a profile that has blocked you, the only button available for to press is report.

However, if you search for that username it won't come up in the results, so if that's the case, add it to your block list manually and then you can report.

S.

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Admin x

I cant hit report on a profile thats been blocked from my view though. And i've been trying to get admin to contact me for nearly 2 weeks now, and not getting any replies. "

Unfortunately, much as we'd like to, Admin can't respond to individual reports; we get 100s each day.

We try to make this clear on the report forms. Every report is reviewed and if we can verify that site rules have been broken or we believe it to be in the interests of the community, users will be removed/suspended/warned/etc (dozens each day).

Admin x

By *eren35Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

Admin x

I cant hit report on a profile thats been blocked from my view though. And i've been trying to get admin to contact me for nearly 2 weeks now, and not getting any replies.

Unfortunately, much as we'd like to, Admin can't respond to individual reports; we get 100s each day.

We try to make this clear on the report forms. Every report is reviewed and if we can verify that site rules have been broken or we believe it to be in the interests of the community, users will be removed/suspended/warned/etc (dozens each day).

Admin x"

Ohhh you replied to me lol

I appreciate that admin but my complaint IS in the interests of the community and I have sent you the proof as well, but a direct message to discuss the issue would be appreciated please x

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Admin x

Admin x

Ohhh you replied to me lol

I appreciate that admin but my complaint IS in the interests of the community and I have sent you the proof as well, but a direct message to discuss the issue would be appreciated please x "

We're re-reviewing your initial report to double check we did the right thing, but we're unlikely to be able to provide any feedback on the outcome of it; sorry

Same goes for all reports.

Admin x

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

This is getting close to the airing dirty laundry in public forum rule on this thread so we've removed the last message and we're closing.

Anyone with concerns you can contact us direct.

Admin x