FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > room jumping

room jumping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

question? why? is it when i go on cam and chat its ok .But when im on cam with my g/f it takes me from room to room.? as we are still trying to talk in room, dont it like 2 females on cam together, as that what it seem like to us ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What you saying your in 1 room then it puts you in another room if you on cam with GF ? Thats sound very strange indeed maybe site owner could help try contact link @ bottom on the page.

* crEepS rOunD grAveYarD * -|-

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"question? why? is it when i go on cam and chat its ok .But when im on cam with my g/f it takes me from room to room.? as we are still trying to talk in room, dont it like 2 females on cam together, as that what it seem like to us .. "
You'll need to describe what happens more clearly.

It could be because your profile is for an MF couple and not an FF couple, therefore it'd been seen as having someone else on your cam who shouldn't be there - even if she's happy to do it. think there should only be one fem/one male, or one of each based on your profile.

yes that is what im saying as imoften in room and ogten on cam but on my own but as soon as im on cam with her she like to kiss then we find that we from 1 room and ended in anorther ????

rain man ok i go into the diercting room on cam on my own yea lolx then when i see my gf then we go on cam together we have a kiss we end up in the canada room and we do not touch the pc yea lol.so we had a xperimwnt we just chatted and watch room nothing happend .so we had a kiss then it took us out of the directing room put us in a room where no one is talking yea why??

im a cple with male and my profile say cple but it shouldnt make any difference who on cam with me should it

im a cple with male and my profile say cple but it shouldnt make any difference who on cam with me should itas many peopl go on cam and have frinds there next to them i do not see them go out of room why is that ??

"im a cple with male and my profile say cple but it shouldnt make any difference who on cam with me should itas many peopl go on cam and have frinds there next to them i do not see them go out of room why is that ?? "
..... Use the contact link @ the bottom of the page then click on the last option contact site owner direct, still sound real strange what your saying mind Never heard of that before

* crEepS rOunD grAveYarD *-|-

"yes that is what im saying as imoften in room and ogten on cam but on my own but as soon as im on cam with her she like to kiss then we find that we from 1 room and ended in anorther ????"
..... As long as the other person knows there on cam & over 18 it's fine

* crEepS rOunD grAveYaRD * -|-

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We don't see any evidence that a mod is doing this, suggest the usual stuff, re-install adobe flash, delete temp internet files, try google chrome

Or use the new chat rooms.

Admin x

» Add a new message to this topic