FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > for site owners please

for site owners please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any chance that we can have a CHAT ONLY ROOM where cams are not allowed. I adore sex but not into screen to screen prefer skin to skin and loads of us like that, could we have a choice to go into a room where cams are not allowed if possible please just one little room thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

waits patiently lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the cams are optional i believe

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

you dont have to view or broadcast a cam it's your choice

By *rDigital_CurvygirlCouple  over a year ago

Stroud Area

I think what the OP means is that cams cause a distraction in the flow of the chat as the guys try to hit upon the ladies showing on cam (or vice versa).

She is after a pure chat room where you can just have a conversation without the distraction of the video.

Is that right OP?

"I think what the OP means is that cams cause a distraction in the flow of the chat as the guys try to hit upon the ladies showing on cam (or vice versa).

She is after a pure chat room where you can just have a conversation without the distraction of the video.

Is that right OP?"

its simple to get round that anyone acts like they cant behave just block them in room and voila no disruption

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"I think what the OP means is that cams cause a distraction in the flow of the chat as the guys try to hit upon the ladies showing on cam (or vice versa).

Is that right OP?

its simple to get round that anyone acts like they cant behave just block them in room and voila no disruption"

Is that right OP?"

yes thats right cos when someone shags on cam loads of single directors come in and the ones who were chatting cant lol

nowt against cams but just one little room might be nice with no cams

Is that right OP?

yes thats right cos when someone shags on cam loads of single directors come in and the ones who were chatting cant lol

nowt against cams but just one little room might be nice with no cams"

so who exactly are the problem ?? those enjoying themselves or those that comment/direct ?? why not just ban nudity ?? lol

By *izardsMan  over a year ago

Beach

How about a few cam only room..

» Add a new message to this topic