FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Chat freeze bug

Chat freeze bug

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This happens continually in firefox; have chat window open for a while, type something, chat freezes. It will show anything that I type but but nothing from anybody else. I just spent about half ann hour testing this in different chat rooms and can confirm it's a bug. How? Because I disabled all firefox add-ons one by one and kept having exact same issue.

It runs fine in internet explorer but i resent having to use that crappy browser. Are the admins aware of this bug? I don't see anywhere to submit the bug, even though the chat is beta, which makes it all a bit pointless.

Hope someone can fix it. Cheers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It works well with Google Chrome

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Best place to submit it would be in the Chat Feedback forum... Oh, you have!!

As Ruggers says, it seems to work fine, for most of us, in Chrome. You could try that and report back if you find the same problem.

Thanks. I have already tried it in chrome and yes it does work in chrome and ie. It just doesn't work in firefox, at least for me. I hate chrome and ie due to the poor security of both browsers, also neither browser will remember password for this site, which is a pain in the ass as I use long, obscure passwords. Just wondering if anyone else has issues with firefox.

So who are the beta testers? Surely if this chat program has been running for some time in beta then we, the users are the beta testers. Yet there's nowhere to submit bug reports. You can't check/fix a bug without a lot more information than I'm prepared to give on an open forum.

Correction: sorry, chrome DOES save password. I'll try it in chrome and see if I have same problem with freezing. Cheers.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Correction: sorry, chrome DOES save password. I'll try it in chrome and see if I have same problem with freezing. Cheers."

Internet Explorer saves passwords too, unless you ticked the box, at some point, telling it not to save them anymore.

By *arry69Couple  over a year ago

swansea'ish

I too have been frustrated by this bug in Firefox. It is my prefered browser due to some of the reasons already stated. Please, please get this sorted.

It would kill me to have to use IE.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ive been having same prob with google crome .

it happens on IE as well drives me mad. Will have to give in to chrome I guess

By *TUNNAWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

my firefox works ok in chat

frezzes in chrome to

» Add a new message to this topic