FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Subscription suggestion

Subscription suggestion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have not been on this site long and already come across a lot of pitfalls with prostitution, fake users, conflicting or contradicting profiles. I think the way forward imho is to make the site subscription only. This could generate revenue to put more into making the site better. A better experience for us that value our hobby. Im sure genuine people like myself and others would welcome this if it gave them a better experience and not wasting their time with timewasters.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

It's been suggested many times before. The only problem is fakes and prostitutes have credit cards too. There are subscription sites out there that are just as overrun with fakes. Paying to use a site doesn't deter them.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

The site owner have said (on another thread) that this will ALWAYS be a predominantly free site. There are plenty of other sites available, to those who want only paying members on it. But think about it? What level of charges do you think it would take, to prevent the fakes and prostitutes joining? £30 a month? £100 a month? More?

Just use the Report button to report the fakes and prostitutes to Admin - they will consider the evidence, and either remove those profiles or take other action.

» Add a new message to this topic