FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > New to this world

New to this world

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are totally new to all of this and have talked about going to clubs in the near future, being nervous about the whole unknown we decided chat rooms are a good place to start. Last night I sucked my husbands cock in a chat room which was massively hot btw!

So I was wondering where other ppl journey into this weirdly wonderful world started.

(New to the forum too so be kind??)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im also new to this but cant get started.

Im a fish in a large pond not being in a couple. I wish you both luck and fun in your future adventures

New to this this year..

We had very good friends who in Jan asked if we fancied going to a party just after Christmas . Was very exciting but also scary all rolled in one . Have now been going to all sorts of clubs and dressing up in loads of different costumes . Enjoyed loads of teasing and playing but still only with my partner no one else . Maybe that will come maybe it won't, who knows ??? I'm doing it at my own speed but enjoying the ride x

"We are totally new to all of this and have talked about going to clubs in the near future, being nervous about the whole unknown we decided chat rooms are a good place to start. Last night I sucked my husbands cock in a chat room which was massively hot btw!

So I was wondering where other ppl journey into this weirdly wonderful world started.

(New to the forum too so be kind??)"

We started in exactly the same way 6 years ago, we remember how exciting our first cam experience was! We've been taking things very slowly since then as we were very naive to swinging and, although we have had one or two not so desirable experiences, we have no regrets

» Add a new message to this topic