FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Couples only chat room?

Couples only chat room?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nH_Herts OP   Man  over a year ago

Weymouth

I know that i'll get slated for this but here goes.

Can we have a room for couples only?

We have a London room, verified room etc etc, so why not a couples only room?

Just a thought.

AnH

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

no point...anyone can go into any room (which isn't already full).

Weymouth

But cant it be made to only let in a profile set up by a verified couple?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think this would just increase the number of single men posing as couples.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"But cant it be made to only let in a profile set up by a verified couple?"

So a fem seeking couples needs to be verified to ho in, creates a couple profile, goes on cam in say directing room, gets an easy webcam verification, and hence can now go in.

1. How do you stop it?

2. Would you really have an issue with a single fem?

3. Its no longer couples only then is it?

Just my thoughts.

and there are single male moderators - are you saying that they would not be allowed in to moderate?

Probably best use messaging filters and pm filters really...

what about each member having a private room attached to their profile for a fee, that way they can invite whom ever they want from the chat instead of them taking to msn etc for evtra privacy.

Weymouth

"and there are single male moderators - are you saying that they would not be allowed in to moderate?

"

I'm not saying anything like that. Mods could just show up as an "M" or something like that.

Weymouth

"So a fem seeking couples needs to be verified to ho in, creates a couple profile, goes on cam in say directing room, gets an easy webcam verification, and hence can now go in.

"

Then they would have 2 profiles, hmmm.

Well, that would just show the type of people we have on here then.

There must be a way for gen cpls to have their own room. Can't be that hard surely?

Why would a single guy want to come in anyway? nobody in the room would be looking for them! Once found out, kicked, simple.

We are not against single guys being on the site, (even though we see "swinging" as meeting/swapping with another couple), but it would be nice to have a "couples only" place. Just like some swinging clubs/nights.

"But cant it be made to only let in a profile set up by a verified couple?"

So a Verified Couples Only room would in effect be a subset of the Verified Room?

The main problem with this is the fact that very few people use the Verified Room at the moment (there's no-one in there at the moment, and I rarely see more than 10 people in).

Why not see if you can use the Verified Room in the way that you want? Since numbers are low at the moment, you should have no problem in blocking any verified single males/females who wander in. Maybe drop an inbox message to the couples you're interested in, inviting them to meet you there for a chat, and to bring their friends.

I'm sure if more people start to use the Verified Room, Admin will be more sympathetic to the idea of a Verified Couples Only Room. x

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Some couple's god forbid, might actually want to meet single men.

Honest, I'll think you'll find they do!!!

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Some couple's god forbid, might actually want to meet single men.

Honest, I'll think you'll find they do!!! "

I'm hoping they do... making sacrifices of small pink goats as we speak

Weymouth

Hey, well it was only a thought. There are rooms for other things (ie: directing) and the site does want suggestions, so why not?

It's strange, I've had quite a few e mails from people who agree with me too.

I think it would be worth a try, maybe just for a month and see how it goes.

"So a fem seeking couples needs to be verified to ho in, creates a couple profile, goes on cam in say directing room, gets an easy webcam verification, and hence can now go in.

Then they would have 2 profiles, hmmm.

Well, that would just show the type of people we have on here then.

There must be a way for gen cpls to have their own room. Can't be that hard surely?

Why would a single guy want to come in anyway? nobody in the room would be looking for them! Once found out, kicked, simple.

We are not against single guys being on the site, (even though we see "swinging" as meeting/swapping with another couple), but it would be nice to have a "couples only" place. Just like some swinging clubs/nights. "

.......Then they would have 2 profiles, hmmm.

Well, that would just show the type of people we have on here then. Oi we have 2 profile on here a couple profile & my wife has her own So what you trying to say like * well that would just show the type of people we have on here

* S¡Ts iN CrYp¡T * -|-

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"It's strange, I've had quite a few e mails from people who agree with me too. "

It is! You'd think that they'd have shown their support here, in the hope that Admin would see the popularity of the suggestion!

Admin, is there no facility in the forums software for a Poll? I know that would lead to "10% of responders say they would shag the person above them" , but possibly it could be limited to Site Feedback Forum?

» Add a new message to this topic