birmingham & warwickshire areas

Agreed, the midlands would be Interesting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

i second that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah always wanted to know why us dirty buggers in the heart of the country haven't got our well deserved room

lol, I was literally just coming on here to suggest this - why is there no rooms for central England let alone east and west mids? They are options for events and search so why not rooms, we obviously exist

By *ove2comeCouple  over a year ago

Worcestershire

Got to say we would love a midlands room. Midlands room please!!

I'm not in favour of any more geographical divisions of the chat rooms, until the numbers chatting mean that the rooms are frequently full. The reason is that many people don't use chat to arrange meets, very many like to chat with friends from all over the country, or to perform/watch the cams.

Or do you expect Admin to restrict people to using only the room for their region?

For example, there are presently 45 people in the USA chat room - of these, only 3 are from the USA, the rest are from various parts of the UK, but they are choosing to use the USA room because a USA couple are playing on cam.

Likewise, I'm a northerner, but many southerners bypass SE/SW rooms, and many Londoners bypass London room, to chat in Northern Swingers.

All Fabsters are welcome in all rooms, so feel free to use Northern Room, Wales Room, General Chat, or whatever suits you, until more rooms are really needed.

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Thanks for your in put thee. But we still would like one. No one is asking for anything special. But we are suggesting it as it we can then chat more locally. That's what a suggestion is.

I have asked this before as the mods has a much bigger population than the south west but got told if fab do that then they would have to do a room for all 36dd's etc lol, I think it's a great idea and when you go in areas rooms they are generally full of people from same area and midlanders with nowhere to go lol!!

you are so right about if somone is on cam people just go in that room .but we are in the midlands and would like to chat and meet i say meet not just cam fun with people we are not going to drive 200 miles for a shag when we have about six clubs within an hours drive .more people (couples)are stop going on fab as its a waste of time if you are looking for gen couples

By *athnBobCouple  over a year ago

sandwell

another vote for a midlands room here. It would be nice to know that there is a better chance that you are talking to someone more local.

By *iscreet_guy_4_st8_funMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

I think a Midlands room would be very good... They have them on other sites and they work well??

we would be in favour of a room for the midlands

Definately needed. Lots of members in West Mids. Would surely merit a room for us to chat and arrange meets.

» Add a new message to this topic