FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > What's happened...

What's happened...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

to the chatroom? Has it died a death or am I missing something? Used to be busy all the time, especially on weekends, but now it seems to be quiet all the time other than the directing rooms.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"to the chatroom? Has it died a death or am I missing something? Used to be busy all the time, especially on weekends, but now it seems to be quiet all the time other than the directing rooms."
which particular one?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Time of year?

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

the Scotland room Often has 7 or 8 people in who are not even chatting! the bisexual room is the busiest outwith the directing one's, great conversation and a laugh in there

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The northern swingers room used to always be busy. All of the regional ones did actually. Now there's one or two in them on average. I was half thinking people had emigrated to another site.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Must be me or I'm missing something because I've found them far too busy and difficult to actually have a conversation.

To be honest, I could do with guidance, anybody?

By *RnMrsFreakCouple  over a year ago

Hull,England

"to the chatroom? Has it died a death or am I missing something? Used to be busy all the time, especially on weekends, but now it seems to be quiet all the time other than the directing rooms."

There's still the same amount of people just in different rooms. With there being so many other ways to have vanilla chat we can only guess that people go in the rooms to watch or show whilst chatting now, there were 1100 people in last night when we went on, more than any other site we've been on recently.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"the Scotland room Often has 7 or 8 people in who are not even chatting! the bisexual room is the busiest outwith the directing one's, great conversation and a laugh in there"

some times when no one appears to be chatting they are in fact in PMs

» Add a new message to this topic