FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Is there an ignore button?

Is there an ignore button?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I hope no one will be offended by me asking this and I don't know if anyone has mentioned this. However, have you ever tried to have a conversation with one person in the chatroom? When you are typing on one message another pops, up over that message, which is frustrating or could there be a limit to how many people could message you. Its hard to talk to one person when there are over 10 messages all at once on the screen.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Above where it says rooms on right hand side is a box where you can set pms from anybody nobody or just friends.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I hope no one will be offended by me asking this and I don't know if anyone has mentioned this. However, have you ever tried to have a conversation with one person in the chatroom? When you are typing on one message another pops, up over that message, which is frustrating or could there be a limit to how many people could message you. Its hard to talk to one person when there are over 10 messages all at once on the screen."

totally agree bbe! should be able to stop them

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

You can! See instructions above.

» Add a new message to this topic