FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > How ??

How ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *NOFAL OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

If I want to chat to someone directly - can I ...and how - or do I need to go searching to find them in the chatroom and then PM?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"If I want to chat to someone directly - can I ...and how - or do I need to go searching to find them in the chatroom and then PM? "

Why not just send a message to their inbox? Or are you trying to get around filters they have applied?

By *NOFAL OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

No not trying to get round at all - I was PMing someone this morning in the chat room - then pc crashed - and wanted to get back to them ...but had to go through every room looking for them - assumed there might be a way to just do it from their profile page...

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"No not trying to get round at all - I was PMing someone this morning in the chat room - then pc crashed - and wanted to get back to them ...but had to go through every room looking for them - assumed there might be a way to just do it from their profile page..."

no you would need to search for them in each room

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"No not trying to get round at all - I was PMing someone this morning in the chat room - then pc crashed - and wanted to get back to them ...but had to go through every room looking for them - assumed there might be a way to just do it from their profile page..."

Just hit message from their profile page?

» Add a new message to this topic