FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > any computer geeks

any computer geeks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *URACELLBUNNY67 OP   Man  over a year ago

padgate, warrington

Hi everyone I wud love some help please I've got little problem on my computer I can't get my camera to work on fabswingers chat rooms it's keep saying that my flash player needs updating I have done this I've even tried a different Brower to see if that was the problem with no joy it works on all my other sites but just not on fabswingers if anyone got any idea's what it cud be please comment or mail me please ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Switch it off and on again

"Hi everyone I wud love some help please I've got little problem on my computer I can't get my camera to work on fabswingers chat rooms it's keep saying that my flash player needs updating I have done this I've even tried a different Brower to see if that was the problem with no joy it works on all my other sites but just not on fabswingers if anyone got any idea's what it cud be please comment or mail me please ..."

Try clicking the icon to the left of the URL and see if Flash is blocked from working.

padgate, warrington

"Switch it off and on again

"

I've tried that but thanx

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

I had the same problem if you not get if sorted by around 2 pm me

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi,have you tried a search for chatroom, a few threads to read about flashplayer.

padgate, warrington

"hi,have you tried a search for chatroom, a few threads to read about flashplayer. "
it's saying something about my flash player is not working/ actuated on this Browser how can I get it to work on Google chrome Please!!!!

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

to get your cam working click on the padlock in task bar then scroll down to flash then click allow on this site you may have to refresh the page

I think chrome has problems with flash player, I remember reading something about the new update is not compatible with flash.

Try it in internet explorer or Firefox

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"I think chrome has problems with flash player, I remember reading something about the new update is not compatible with flash.

Try it in internet explorer or Firefox "

Unless Admin's advice has changed in the last 9 weeks, Chrome is the recommended browser:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/chat-discuss/706005

By *adyLucknGamblersCouple  over a year ago

Harwich / Colchester

"hi,have you tried a search for chatroom, a few threads to read about flashplayer. it's saying something about my flash player is not working/ actuated on this Browser how can I get it to work on Google chrome Please!!!!"

Try this: Type chrome:plugins in the address bar to open the Plug-ins page.

On the Plug-ins page that appears, find the "Flash" listing. To enable Adobe Flash Player, click the Enable link under its name. To disable Adobe Flash Player completely, click the Disable link under its name.

Lady

By *r. JoystickMan  over a year ago

Bexley

What the other users have written is along the right lines.

Coming from another angle, do you use Chrome in Incognito mode, or just the standard mode? I have sometimes had issues with the cam on Incognito.

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

Some browsers block Adobe Flash because it is not thought to be fully secure - you may get a popup asking you if you want to enable Flash for single session.

Otherwise you can test if the camera itself is working using video capture software which will run outside of a browser.

If it’s a usb connection ... plug it into a different port ..

» Add a new message to this topic