FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Access to chat

Access to chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So bear with me on this one, we are gold supporters and are new to the cams and chat, we access it on our phones and via laptop, tonight Mr is in work and I'm home but it will only let one of us access the chat and cams.

Is there anyway around this? Don't really want to set up another profile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So bear with me on this one, we are gold supporters and are new to the cams and chat, we access it on our phones and via laptop, tonight Mr is in work and I'm home but it will only let one of us access the chat and cams.

Is there anyway around this? Don't really want to set up another profile."

If you both want to use chat you can't both use the same profile because as soon as the other goes in chat the other will be disconnected from the chatroom so unfortunately you will have to have a second profile

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"So bear with me on this one, we are gold supporters and are new to the cams and chat, we access it on our phones and via laptop, tonight Mr is in work and I'm home but it will only let one of us access the chat and cams.

If you both want to use chat you can't both use the same profile because as soon as the other goes in chat the other will be disconnected from the chatroom so unfortunately you will have to have a second profile "

That's exactly what's happening, wondered if there was a way around it with it being a couples profile but obviously not. Thanks for the reply x

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

If you both want to use chat you can't both use the same profile because as soon as the other goes in chat the other will be disconnected from the chatroom so unfortunately you will have to have a second profile

That's exactly what's happening, wondered if there was a way around it with it being a couples profile but obviously not. Thanks for the reply x"

thats why most couples who go in to chat have 2 profiles we just swap the Mr and Mrs round on each profile

» Add a new message to this topic