FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Meet now chatroom

Meet now chatroom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How about a meet now chat room where people looking to meet could go and hopefully get something sorted straight away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *attz75Man  over a year ago

london

Think that would make the site blow up but a great idea as there seem to be many ungenine people on here people seem to want a story on first contact which is bull to still get no reply

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"How about a meet now chat room where people looking to meet could go and hopefully get something sorted straight away"

It could otherwise be known as sausage fest lol

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Or the men’s room

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I've tried rooms like this on other apps, all that happens is that as soon as a woman joins she gets bombarded by pm's. They have been full of men. I've left several because of it.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I don't object to a 'meet now' room, but I wouldn't go in it I agree, it would likely be full of men.

There are lots of nice men in the regular chat rooms, and they are always more popular that the fly-by-nights, who visit once and then sulk when they don't get laid.

The popular chat-guys have learned that the best way to engage a lady's interest is to CHAT, not to wave their dicks around and demand immediate satisfaction.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I don't object to a 'meet now' room, but I wouldn't go in it I agree, it would likely be full of men.

There are lots of nice men in the regular chat rooms, and they are always more popular that the fly-by-nights, who visit once and then sulk when they don't get laid.

The popular chat-guys have learned that the best way to engage a lady's interest is to CHAT, not to wave their dicks around and demand immediate satisfaction."

By *ust_4_Life!Man  over a year ago

Northside

There is also the verified chat room for more reliable members on this site.

I actually think that the verification system could give more detail such as reliability in turning up, hygiene, team player etc.

It would filter out the great from the good and the bad.

By *p4fun1000Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I'd go for that. Suppose it's the women's prerogative to pick who's suitable once she checks your bio.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could overcome the Male thing by a couples only room it will never never happen though

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"You could overcome the Male thing by a couples only room it will never never happen though "

You'd just get the male halves wanking on cam in a couples room, sad but true.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"You could overcome the Male thing by a couples only room it will never never happen though

You'd just get the male halves wanking on cam in a couples room, sad but true. "

Very true

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If people were local enough to potentially meet it may have more go in it. But, as you see from the forum when a woman posts something, she gets lots of flirting off-topic replies from people who are at opposite ends of the country to them.

Perhaps a better option would be for a meet today checklist of the required meet attendees in a post, if someone had tight criteria, such as age range, build, time availability and the sexual elements. This could be instead of chat and just marry up matching profiles for a meet today.

By *haos123007Man  over a year ago

fife

great idea, hope this happens, or at least something similar, saves all the tedious un helpful chat in some of the impossible chatrooms

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It would be full of men lol

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

It seems to me that it's mostly solo males who say the chat rooms 'aren't working' and 'need changing'.

Perhaps those solo males should try to view the chat rooms for what they CAN offer. Rather than expecting Fab to use technology to deliver them guaranteed meets, without them having to put in any effort themselves

By *r_PinkMan  over a year ago

london stratford

"How about a meet now chat room where people looking to meet could go and hopefully get something sorted straight away

It could otherwise be known as sausage fest lol"

that's exactly what I thought

» Add a new message to this topic