FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Hidden profiles

Hidden profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I understand that people may want to hide their profiles because they want privacy for a particular reason but why are they allowed in to the chatrooms ? They perve peoples profiles who are chatting and watch you on cam and yet when you go to look at them to find out if their is common ground and interest they are hidden ? What is the justification for a totally blank profile ?

Its an ideal profile setting for a guy who pretends to be a couple or a single female.

If they want privacy that much then they could make their photo's to be viewable by "Friends only" and their text re-written to give you some idea that they are not seeking guys/couples/girls but are on site for "chat and banter in rooms".

How can I block people with hidden profiles from reading my profile and viewing my cam ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There are lots of reasons why people hide their profiles, the biggest one for me is to stop yourself coming up in searches , so cuts down mail, especially when you have enough mail to sift through.

To block a person who has a hidden profile...manually enter it into your block list.

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"I understand that people may want to hide their profiles because they want privacy for a particular reason but why are they allowed in to the chatrooms ? They perve peoples profiles who are chatting and watch you on cam and yet when you go to look at them to find out if their is common ground and interest they are hidden ? What is the justification for a totally blank profile ?

Its an ideal profile setting for a guy who pretends to be a couple or a single female.

If they want privacy that much then they could make their photo's to be viewable by "Friends only" and their text re-written to give you some idea that they are not seeking guys/couples/girls but are on site for "chat and banter in rooms".

How can I block people with hidden profiles from reading my profile and viewing my cam ? "

i do understand where ure cuming frm its really annoying...

» Add a new message to this topic