FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > When on cam can text be just to us?

When on cam can text be just to us?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Having had some experience with the run of the mill cam sites elsewhere we are used to being able to only see text directed at us and having all the chat randomly all over the shop confuses our little brains

Is there a way to filter text directed at us?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

No.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only thing I can think of that could help. Is if you get talking to a specific person. You can pm with just that person.

Thanks, I think if the site admins look at a new API they should try and choose one with an option where rooms are individually created.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks, I think if the site admins look at a new API they should try and choose one with an option where rooms are individually created."
i think it sucks cant use camera on mobile phones. Laptop are old school now

"Thanks, I think if the site admins look at a new API they should try and choose one with an option where rooms are individually created. i think it sucks cant use camera on mobile phones. Laptop are old school now "

I think you can do that, just need a flash enabled browser, if you're on Android try 'Puffin Browser's

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Thanks, I think if the site admins look at a new API they should try and choose one with an option where rooms are individually created. i think it sucks cant use camera on mobile phones. Laptop are old school now "

You can. Download Puffin browser and log onto the full site not mobile app then cam will work on your phone.

» Add a new message to this topic