FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > RULES OF THE CHATROOM

RULES OF THE CHATROOM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How come its ok for someont to come into the chatroom and abuse you and not get banned but if you write in text another sites name you get banned .

Are the Moderators biast ?

I was in chat earlier and had to move rooms twice because of abusive comments ,yet 2 minutes later i print the name of another sit and find myself banned.

Further to this ,I have not been informed as to why Ive been banned or how long for ,I am only guessing that the printing of the other sites name is the reason .

I was in Directing Room 4 ,may I request the Mod of this room s credentials to be looked at as to whether or not they are responsible and worthy of having a mods powers.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Here's the rules for the chatroom. These rules are enforced by the chatroom moderators (who have a * after their names). Everything that is said in the chatroom is recorded (including private messages) so to ensure that these rules are being followed.

By using your webcam you are allowing anyone in the room to view what is displayed on it. No one who is (or appears to be) under the age of 18 can be displayed on camera (even if they appear in the background) or heard on audio.

You may not display anything illegal on your webcam.

No video or stills: If your cam is on it should be showing a live feed, not a slideshow of pics, not a video.

You may not direct people on cam to do something in particular, apart from in the Directing Room which is for people who want comments and to be told what to do. To be clear, directing can include suggesting or asking e.g. "could I see your tits?" is considered directing just as "show us your tits" is.

Unless you're in the directing room, you can't specifically ask to be directed (told what to do) because it makes things impossible for the moderators. For clarity, "playing" and appearing on cam nude in non-directing rooms are fine but specifically asking people to direct you (tell you what to do) in those rooms is not OK and the moderators will ask you to move to the directing room.

Flooding the room with characters (e.g. 11111111111111111111111111111111111's) or persistantly flooooooodddddddddddddiiiiiiingggggggggggg itttttttttttttttt withhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh extra letters is annoying for the other users and will get you a timeout so please don't do it

Don't use ALL CAPITALS BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE SHOUTING.

Don't post phone numbers in the chatroom.

Other members of the chatroom must be treated with respect at all times.

To protect our users from spam, do not post any web addresses or email / IM address in chat (if you need to share your email or IM address you should do so by private message).

It makes it really hard for our mods (who for the most part only speak English) to help keep everyone safe if you're not chatting in English. For this, we ask all users to use English in chat.

Please don't use the chat room to dispute current or past chat bans or moderation because it spoils the room for other users and it's unfair on the mods who are all volunteers. We understand that sometimes mistakes and mis-judgements do happen and welcome feedback directly.

Any other behaviour which a moderator believes to be disruptive, offensive or otherwise inappropriate for this site.

Any problems you may have, contact admin via contact at bottom of the page.

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

How was the other user abusing you? If a mod sees another user being abused then they will act on it.

Rules of chat are very clear for everyone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont think that issues with chat bans (or pictures been rejected) are best dealt with in the forums.

You would of had a mail from admin when you got the ban and the basic reasons for this. If in doubt, reply to that rather than using the forums.

The rules apply to anything that you type, say on audio, or can be seen on your cam.

S. xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you have a query about a ban and or a mod the best thing to do is send it to Admin from the CONTACT button at the bottom of the page.

http://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us