FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Cuddly guy appreciation room

Cuddly guy appreciation room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onguentastic OP   Man  over a year ago

Ballymoney

Hi so being a cuddly guy I often wonder is there ladies and couples who appreciate a cuddly man so I think it would be a good idea to have a appreciation room for cuddly men where cuddly guys could chat to people who are actually interested in them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eorge n DragonCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

You say cuddly a lot, what do you meen?

Ballymoney

Sorry I mean a overweight man that is what we are called apparently cuddly lol

By *eorge n DragonCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Had visions of people wanting a room for people who like cuddles lol.

Personally do not judge people by weight. Personality a turn on more than anything.

Feel that a room for people considered overweight a bad idea. It is just a label that some people give to others. Some people like larger guys, some like slim, everyone has personal preferences.

Find that people of all shapes and sizes get on fine and find what they are looking for in the main rooms withot segregating people

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Had visions of people wanting a room for people who like cuddles lol.

Personally do not judge people by weight. Personality a turn on more than anything.

Feel that a room for people considered overweight a bad idea. It is just a label that some people give to others. Some people like larger guys, some like slim, everyone has personal preferences.

Find that people of all shapes and sizes get on fine and find what they are looking for in the main rooms withot segregating people

"

Well said, I totally agree

"Had visions of people wanting a room for people who like cuddles"

I’m overweight, and I LOVE cuddles. I give GREAT cuddles, too

I'm not fat , I'm Fluffy

Ballymoney

Thanks everyone for the advice

"Had visions of people wanting a room for people who like cuddles lol.

"

I don’t have a problem with rooms specially for overweight people, as long as we’re not restricted to them. We can still use the rest of the site, but this place is just for us, or anyone who wants to hang out with us

» Add a new message to this topic