FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > mods

mods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *izgust OP   Man  over a year ago

yorkshire

a suggestion to admin can you apply more mods to monitor rooms and make it so they dont have * at the side of there name as the directing lark in non direct rooms is getting beyond a joke if you could do this then they are banned from a mod who is unknown and trustworthy to be in such a position of doing this with trust andis not known as nobody knows who banned then in the room

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"a suggestion to admin can you apply more mods to monitor rooms and make it so they dont have * at the side of there name as the directing lark in non direct rooms is getting beyond a joke if you could do this then they are banned from a mod who is unknown and trustworthy to be in such a position of doing this with trust andis not known as nobody knows who banned then in the room"

Good idea, altho mods are a deterrent (sometimes) it would be good to be able to catch people in the act who are savvy enough not to do it while mods are there.

By *rystal denisonWoman  over a year ago

trowbridge

If you note down the time n user name n report them a mod shud b able to view the chat log n ban them from chat that way

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"If you note down the time n user name n report them a mod shud b able to view the chat log n ban them from chat that way "

A mod can't do this.

You can however report a user from their profile and Admin can deal with it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mods dont have super powers to view chatlogs and carnt ban under hear say a mod needs to see a directing or abuse

yorkshire

lil n larry it is getting past a joke now in general chatrooms i have seen some members telling directors in an abusive way to do one which i agree with as the site rule scroll round and 99.9 per cent of members know the rules it is really time to come down hard on these people with unmarked mods and give them 24 hr bans like i said previously why warn them first they know what they are doing and really making a mockery for people to have a chat this needs stamping out altogether its funny as soon as marked mod appears silence but ok i just try a crafty direction and get warned no warnin no messin no nothing wallop 24 hr ban end of story

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Mods on this or any site like this do it for free and cnt be online 24hrs aday,if people are abusing the rules then hit the report button. I was a mod on site that is now closed,and i couldnt see past chat loggs that is for admin only and rightly so i think. Anothe button you can hit so you cant see the directing is the block button

"Mods on this or any site like this do it for free and cnt be online 24hrs aday,if people are abusing the rules then hit the report button. I was a mod on site that is now closed,and i couldnt see past chat loggs that is for admin only and rightly so i think. Anothe button you can hit so you cant see the directing is the block button"

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

think i will apply for overtime lol

ooo we getting paid time and a half now lol

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"ooo we getting paid time and a half now lol "
Wow, nice!! My arithmetic fails me, what's 1.5 x SFA??

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Awwww well i for applaude ya as i said i been n mod n it is downs as well as ups lol xxx

"Awwww well i for applaude ya as i said i been n mod n it is downs as well as ups lol xxx"

OO when do the ups start? xx

yorkshire

we know the mods are free and are appreciated and dont do 24 7 but my point is more mods are appointed and not known to users in the room so the directors can be banned without knowing there is a mod in the room .

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"we know the mods are free and are appreciated and dont do 24 7 but my point is more mods are appointed and not known to users in the room so the directors can be banned without knowing there is a mod in the room ."

some mods already come in the room in stealth mode ie just sit there reading the chat with out saying anything in the room

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

i cant see any plus with a mod in stealth mode ,we always enter room and watch see how it goes then speak sometimes thats enough some have us on block because we have delt with them before ,the thing that disrupts a room is when a mod has to deal with a situation we have to fill a report in so off screen so to say when we finished sum users are screeming in room " when ya gona ban this person" " this user should be banned ban them now" this does not help the room or the mod dealing if we see it we will deal dont disrupt the room it makes it worse as arguments can be caused .

"Mods dont have super powers to view chatlogs and carnt ban under hear say a mod needs to see a directing or abuse "

Awww Chrissy there's me think you were Superman with the X-Ray view ..sniffssss so disappointed now...but Nats still can come and vist me as Supergirl giggles H.

Sorry to interrupt but I have made a suggestion on a separate thread see: Voyeurism/show room. Would be lovely to think that those using the chat rooms were able to follow simple rules but alas. I really feel for the mods and those that get victimised in the chat rooms. Please have a look at my suggestion and let me know what you think

» Add a new message to this topic