FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Midland chat room

Midland chat room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *om cat 215 OP   Man  over a year ago

Derby

Just went into my local chat room asked if everyone had a good weekend nothing back,tried again how's everyone doing nothing back, all the time people are commenting on things is this place that clicky that you need to be in the know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Just went into my local chat room asked if everyone had a good weekend nothing back,tried again how's everyone doing nothing back, all the time people are commenting on things is this place that clicky that you need to be in the know. "

Chat and the forums is a bit like walking into a small local pub.. It takes a while for people to start talking to the new face..

Or so I find.. it takes a bit of time both on here and chat to get your name known and seen as not one of the idiots.

( or in my case I am one of the idiots )

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

We used to be regulars in chat, we met in midlands chat 6 years ago.

Since moving in together and getting married, we rarely use chat now. However, this week I’ve been away staying at my Mum’s to care for her. It’s been a real blast from the past. We’ve been in chat every night on our original single profiles, not only in private chat with each other but chatting to others too. We barely know anyone who uses chat now, all our old friends have moved on just like us. Did we find it clicky? Did we feel ignored? We’re people unfriendly? NO! Chat is very much like the rest of the site, it’s as good as you make it. The more effort you make, the more you get out of it.

Think of the chat rooms as a pub which is filled with a group of people who are all friends, they have never met you. You wouldn’t walk in, announce your presence and expect them all to stop their conversations with friends to talk to you. Most people in real life situations like this are sensible enough to recognise a conversation that they can possibly engage in, then gently edge themselves into it without appearing pushy or rude. I know it can be harder to recognise this in chat but doing so is the key. Most of the conversations are about random shit, just join in and eventually you’ll be chatting with some lovely people.

"We used to be regulars in chat, we met in midlands chat 6 years ago.

Since moving in together and getting married, we rarely use chat now. However, this week I’ve been away staying at my Mum’s to care for her. It’s been a real blast from the past. We’ve been in chat every night on our original single profiles, not only in private chat with each other but chatting to others too. We barely know anyone who uses chat now, all our old friends have moved on just like us. Did we find it clicky? Did we feel ignored? We’re people unfriendly? NO! Chat is very much like the rest of the site, it’s as good as you make it. The more effort you make, the more you get out of it.

Think of the chat rooms as a pub which is filled with a group of people who are all friends, they have never met you. You wouldn’t walk in, announce your presence and expect them all to stop their conversations with friends to talk to you. Most people in real life situations like this are sensible enough to recognise a conversation that they can possibly engage in, then gently edge themselves into it without appearing pushy or rude. I know it can be harder to recognise this in chat but doing so is the key. Most of the conversations are about random shit, just join in and eventually you’ll be chatting with some lovely people."

ohhh I've not seen you in.. or maybe I have and not realised

Bedworth

We were in wed, thurs, fri and sat nights, both on our original single profiles of Justanidiot and MrsIdiot. It was loads of fun

We’re both glad to be back home together again now though

"We were in wed, thurs, fri and sat nights, both on our original single profiles of Justanidiot and MrsIdiot. It was loads of fun

We’re both glad to be back home together again now though "

I still remember the romance lol x

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

Miserable fuckers in the Midlands chat .....especially the one from Cheshire Liverpool and Manchester ! Why don't they fuck off in their own rooms !!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Miserable fuckers in the Midlands chat .....especially the one from Cheshire Liverpool and Manchester ! Why don't they fuck off in their own rooms !!"

Perhaps they want to talk to people from other areas?!

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Miserable fuckers in the Midlands chat .....especially the one from Cheshire Liverpool and Manchester ! Why don't they fuck off in their own rooms !!"

How rude are you?!! People can go in any chat room.

By *ewtoyouXXXMan  over a year ago

rochdale cowboy

I’ve not tried a chat room yet but that’s a bit off putting tbh

So hello Tom cat hope you had a great weekend

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I’ve not tried a chat room yet but that’s a bit off putting tbh

So hello Tom cat hope you had a great weekend "

Don't let it put you off, po into your regional room and say hi. X

Bedworth

Don’t let one person’s experience put you off. As I said earlier in the post, treat it as you would walking into a busy pub full of groups of friends. Don’t announce your presence and expect everyone to stop their conversations to greet you. Just look for conversations that seem interesting and gently ease your way in and join in with them. Before you know it you’ll get to know the regulars and become one of them

By *hill44Man  over a year ago

hinckley

I'm happy to chat here in the midlands

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'm happy to chat here in the midlands "

I'm happy to chat in any room

So hello Tom cat hope you had a great weekend

Don’t let one person’s experience put you off. As I said earlier in the post, treat it as you would walking into a busy pub full of groups of friends. Don’t announce your presence and expect everyone to stop their conversations to greet you. Just look for conversations that seem interesting and gently ease your way in and join in with them. Before you know it you’ll get to know the regulars and become one of them"

this. If my friends are in I am like one of the popular lot. If not. I have to ease myself in or just watch and giggle at the chat.

By *hill44Man  over a year ago

hinckley

"I'm happy to chat here in the midlands

I'm happy to chat in any room "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm happy to chat in any room "

By *iffler 2019Woman  over a year ago

Saltash aka Fraggle Rock

Omg grow up people can go in ANY chat room they please

By *iffler 2019Woman  over a year ago

Saltash aka Fraggle Rock

"

That's cause your a trollop Sharky lol xx

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

That's cause your a trollop Sharky lol xx"

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Its no surprise, the Midlands are where all the cool people are

Never no issues in chat. Specially mids

By *ot quite so shy anymoreMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Just sit back and chill, dont expect everybody to start falling at your feet. Relax, if nothings happening then go elsewhere and try again later

I've found everyone really friendly in the Midlands chat room sometimes conversation does move fast and comments can get missed just keep trying

X

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

Haha, don't be afraid. Just say it how you see it.

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Ditto

That's cause your a trollop Sharky lol xx "

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

That's cause your a trollop Sharky lol xx

"

angel?? really?? lol

Of course

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

"Of course "

I’m sure x

By *oc1066Man  over a year ago

Antrim

"Miserable fuckers in the Midlands chat .....especially the one from Cheshire Liverpool and Manchester ! Why don't they fuck off in their own rooms !!

How rude are you?!! People can go in any chat room. "

Too right, no place for that on here ... sums you up rather than the people you refer too !

"Just went into my local chat room asked if everyone had a good weekend nothing back,tried again how's everyone doing nothing back, all the time people are commenting on things is this place that clicky that you need to be in the know. "

Went in here today about 30 people in there, said hello 3 times and got no reply - never known such a clicky chatroom

Bedworth

"Just went into my local chat room asked if everyone had a good weekend nothing back,tried again how's everyone doing nothing back, all the time people are commenting on things is this place that clicky that you need to be in the know.

Went in here today about 30 people in there, said hello 3 times and got no reply - never known such a clicky chatroom "

Aka.....went into a busy pub, demanded everyone talk to him, stamped feet and threw toys out the playpen because they didn’t!

"Just went into my local chat room asked if everyone had a good weekend nothing back,tried again how's everyone doing nothing back, all the time people are commenting on things is this place that clicky that you need to be in the know.

Went in here today about 30 people in there, said hello 3 times and got no reply - never known such a clicky chatroom

Aka.....went into a busy pub, demanded everyone talk to him, stamped feet and threw toys out the playpen because they didn’t!"

Busy pub..... There was about 1 comment every 60 seconds, people say hello even in busy pubs - think your answer underlines my point

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Busy pub..... There was about 1 comment every 60 seconds, people say hello even in busy pubs - think your answer underlines my point "

That might have been from your perspective. However, you could not have been aware of any PM's that were happening, or any public messages from people that had blocked you or whom you had blocked. It's possible that others were busier than you were aware of.

By *orianGrey200Man  over a year ago

birmingham

I know the feeling so i don't bother with chat rooms when especially most of the time they talk about suvh trivial things. Time is precious, rather spend it with real people.

personally if i am in the mids room, i will say hello to anyone. unless people are trolling and then i wont entertain it

By *atcake1973Man  over a year ago

stoke on Trent

From stoke on Trent

On the look out for chat or if I'm lucky

A meet

"From stoke on Trent

On the look out for chat or if I'm lucky

A meet"

this is talking about the chat room

Bedworth

Aka.....went into a busy pub, demanded everyone talk to him, stamped feet and threw toys out the playpen because they didn’t!

Busy pub..... There was about 1 comment every 60 seconds, people say hello even in busy pubs - think your answer underlines my point "

So everyone has to stop their private conversation just because you come in and say hello......entitled much?

Busy pub..... There was about 1 comment every 60 seconds, people say hello even in busy pubs - think your answer underlines my point

So everyone has to stop their private conversation just because you come in and say hello......entitled much?"

Think the reaction to my comment pretty much backs up the attitude I experienced

So everyone has to stop their private conversation just because you come in and say hello......entitled much?

Think the reaction to my comment pretty much backs up the attitude I experienced "

I sat in their for an hour today. No problems i said hello to everyone who said hello

By *oooshCouple  over a year ago

jct 4 M5

Maybe just say hi ,or nothing at all,they will know your in the room.the problem is sometimes,is that we like a reaction as soon as we say hi.dont let it make you feel that know one whants to to talk.sometimes people go into a room say ,hi ,hi,hi and people say nothing.i think just observe ,say nothing ,and gradually they will speak,don't take it the wrong way,it's just your new,and further more it gives you time to see how it works.x

By *oooshCouple  over a year ago

jct 4 M5

And also roomies,I had the best laughs ever in mids room,also met some great people,xxxxx

By *ndiwolvescplCouple  over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Good evening to all Midlanders

By *ust chilled out meMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Evning all I used to go in chat all the time been in a few times lately and again nothing but was a few year ago I was using it quite regularly

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

A bit like saying good morning as you enter the tube carriage ?

By *atcake1973Man  over a year ago

stoke on Trent

I'm always up for chat

I will always say hello

Afternoon

"Afternoon"

afternoon

I find the same sometimes. I find complimenting and looking for things in common can help.

Yes they are

So...it's all about me!...me!...me! Is it?

By *reddy500Man  over a year ago

crewe

I’m a single guy on this site and I find it so hard to get anywhere im a member of chams and Atlantis evolution but im looking for a regular lady to enjoy the swing scene with anyone out there x

By *reddy500Man  over a year ago

crewe

Ps I can send a face picture on request x

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I’m a single guy on this site and I find it so hard to get anywhere im a member of chams and Atlantis evolution but im looking for a regular lady to enjoy the swing scene with anyone out there x"
does this have anything to do with Midlands chat room?!

» Add a new message to this topic