FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > A Voyeurs Room in Chat

A Voyeurs Room in Chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There are a lot of people who choose to play on cam in non directing rooms (which they are allowed to do). The problem with this is that it then takes over the whole chat and stops any convo happening between those who choose a chat room to chat. You get lots of people directing and the mods are then having to keep issuing warnings and booting folks.

A voyeurs rooms would be a great additional to fab - especially if it offered no chat function. Just allowed those who want to be watched to be watched and those who want to watch watch leaving the chat rooms for those who want to chat.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mstillere2Man  over a year ago

middleport

This is a great idea for a new room could be really helpful for some. ive seen people offended in directing rooms when they get asked/directed in any way at all. Also seen same problem of non directing rooms.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'll repost the my reply to your identical thread 6 days ago OP.

You would still have to have mods in that room too, which takes them away from the other rooms where people are chatting and rules are more likely to be broken. Thus making more work for the mods, not less. Their cams would still need to be moderated even if no chat was allowed.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's about keeping the chat rooms (as opposed to the directing rooms) free of sex act cams - they completely take over the chat room and cause no end of work for admins who have to keep warning and blocking people directing.

And yes I posted on two boards as I didnt know which was more approptiate for feedback.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It's about keeping the chat rooms (as opposed to the directing rooms) free of sex act cams - they completely take over the chat room and cause no end of work for admins who have to keep warning and blocking people directing.

And yes I posted on two boards as I didnt know which was more approptiate for feedback."

It's not only directing that is the issue in non directing rooms. It can also be people doing thing on cam that are breaking rules too, hence my point about moderating them. By the way, this is the definition of

voyeuristic...

Pronunciation /v??j?'r?st?k//vw??j?'r?st?k/

ADJECTIVE

Relating to or denoting sexual pleasure gained from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity.

So by the true definition, a voyeurs room would definately not be free of any sex acts, would it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I totally agreed to what you said. I think fab should do something about it. And also if need be a private Cam to cam opt where people can chat on there own.

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

"There are a lot of people who choose to play on cam in non directing rooms (which they are allowed to do). The problem with this is that it then takes over the whole chat and stops any convo happening between those who choose a chat room to chat. You get lots of people directing and the mods are then having to keep issuing warnings and booting folks.

Great idea!

A voyeurs rooms would be a great additional to fab - especially if it offered no chat function. Just allowed those who want to be watched to be watched and those who want to watch watch leaving the chat rooms for those who want to chat.

Thanks"

» Add a new message to this topic