FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Flash

Flash

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So apparently adobe flash will cease as of 2020. Will this effect viewing/displaying cams? As I usually have to allow flash before by cam will work

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *appytimes2019Man  over a year ago

East Manchester

"So apparently adobe flash will cease as of 2020. Will this effect viewing/displaying cams? As I usually have to allow flash before by cam will work "

Thanks for the info on this I had no idea, posting so I can stay updated on this ??

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Download Puffin browser and log onto the full site not mobile app then cam will work on your phone or tablet x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is for desktop, not mobile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They will need to recode the site to work with html5 cams. The upshot of this is you shouldn't need puffin browser for mobiles.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"This is for desktop, not mobile"

I use Firefox on desktop, works fine.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"They will need to recode the site to work with html5 cams. The upshot of this is you shouldn't need puffin browser for mobiles.

"

Puffin works for me on tablet and mobile, I know nothing about coding or if it's for fab to fix. I just found my own solutions that work.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"They will need to recode the site to work with html5 cams. The upshot of this is you shouldn't need puffin browser for mobiles.

Puffin works for me on tablet and mobile, I know nothing about coding or if it's for fab to fix. I just found my own solutions that work.

"

Puffin just uses a flash emulator to work on mobiles. Once flash ceases to be operational puffin wont work either.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Puffin just uses a flash emulator to work on mobiles. Once flash ceases to be operational puffin wont work either.

"

Then I'm sure fab will sort it by then, so it will unlikely bi be a problem.

» Add a new message to this topic