FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Single men

Single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *upidsCouple2014 OP   Couple  over a year ago

DUDLEY

Are we the only couple who find the amount of single male profiles disappointing on a swinging site. It's not a pop at single men full stop, as we know MMF scenarios are what some couples want. But as regular chat room users/surfers it would appear some of them must be no more than school age. If there's a nipple on view it's like feeding time in the Pirahnas tank! The constant begging to be watched wanking is borderline pathetic. Then there are the single F profiles that are blatantly men who are "Just having a laugh". It seems the only time there are any genuine couples on cam in any number, is if you wish to stay up all night on a Friday/Saturday when a lot of the single men have been put to bed by their mothers /or can't log in because the wife/girlfriends is home. We hope when the age verification law kicks in half these kids/benefits layabouts will be gone. Are we the only couple who feel this frustration??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I get very annoyed when I view so called couples and its just the make half wanking on cam. Its not just single men that do it.

By *upidsCouple2014 OP   Couple  over a year ago

DUDLEY

Very annoying as well. Think most of them are single, probably think if they say Couples Profile they have more chance of getting to shag somebodies wife. Most get found out, heard plenty of stories about arranged meets, where bloke shows up on his own, with some pitiful excuse as to why his wife /girlfriend can't come.

By *oupleforfun31Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

It would be better if the site wouldn't let you open an account without photo verification.

I know that can be faked by the determined but it would get rid of a lot too.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Don’t use the chat rooms or cams so doesn’t really bother me and any suspect profiles I use the block button

By *aturedisgracefully!!Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

"Are we the only couple who find the amount of single male profiles disappointing on a swinging site. It's not a pop at single men full stop, as we know MMF scenarios are what some couples want. But as regular chat room users/surfers it would appear some of them must be no more than school age. If there's a nipple on view it's like feeding time in the Pirahnas tank! The constant begging to be watched wanking is borderline pathetic. Then there are the single F profiles that are blatantly men who are "Just having a laugh". It seems the only time there are any genuine couples on cam in any number, is if you wish to stay up all night on a Friday/Saturday when a lot of the single men have been put to bed by their mothers /or can't log in because the wife/girlfriends is home. We hope when the age verification law kicks in half these kids/benefits layabouts will be gone. Are we the only couple who feel this frustration?? "

You are DEFINITELY not the only couple who feels like this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

im sat in silence lol..

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"im sat in silence lol.."

Awww, hugs xx

By *urved HunnyWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I love single men, can't be doing with couples, so the more the merrier, haha, seriously though, the site is full of fakes in various guises and it does make finding genuine target area people very laborious, not sure what more fabs can do as people always find ways round rules

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

"Very annoying as well. Think most of them are single, probably think if they say Couples Profile they have more chance of getting to shag somebodies wife. Most get found out, heard plenty of stories about arranged meets, where bloke shows up on his own, with some pitiful excuse as to why his wife /girlfriend can't come. "

I go on cam alone and find plenty of couples and women to speak to. Should I not go on cam because boobs isn’t always free? Is it my fault that fab doesn’t have the option to select male half only tonight ?

When you go in a chat room you can quite easily click and block all men and people that bother you.

Just had single guy throw his toys out of the pram for us not responding to his ”wow amazing pussy message”

Oh dear, what a travesty.

By *mithers930Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Sat in silence to !

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If it's such a focus for inappropriate profiles, then it's worth always reporting, so that admin know about them. I don't use cams now, so am away from the experience

"Just had single guy throw his toys out of the pram for us not responding to his ”wow amazing pussy message” "

Well at least you know he wasn't having 2 handed wank

It appears there are more single men on here than you could throw a shitty stick at.

Well it appears that way and gives the genuine singletons a bad name when toys are thrown and insults delivered.

More chance of Brexit completing!!

I am a single man not had one meet off of here as a older single man I don't think I have a bat in hells chance even more so as I have disabilities

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I am a single man on fab;

I have been here 10 years now.

I have had a number of meets both sexual and social off the site.

I go in chat but rarely cam these days and when I do I do NOT sit wanking.

I enjoy chat and forums and sharing stories / fantasies and experiences with like minded people.

this may not be 'swinging' but at 59 and male there are few people on here that want to swing with me.

if people are using the site within the site rules, not offending anyone, and not breaking any laws why does it matter.

just block anyone who offends you, or block any single man you see in chat if you wish, it is your prerogative.

there are loads of nice people on here but some of the worse people with the worst attitudes are couples who thing what they d and they want is right and the rest of fab is wrong (and no I am not suggesting the OP is one of those couples).

"Very annoying as well. Think most of them are single, probably think if they say Couples Profile they have more chance of getting to shag somebodies wife. Most get found out, heard plenty of stories about arranged meets, where bloke shows up on his own, with some pitiful excuse as to why his wife /girlfriend can't come.

I go on cam alone and find plenty of couples and women to speak to. Should I not go on cam because boobs isn’t always free? Is it my fault that fab doesn’t have the option to select male half only tonight ?

When you go in a chat room you can quite easily click and block all men and people that bother you. "

Same here 70% of the time its me the male half on cam (never wank on cam) I just like chatting to people on a night time when the Mrs is in bed before a long shift at work.

When we are on together the amount of pms you get asking to watch this cam or that cam just puts us off.

Then when the Mrs does build up the courage to go on by herself she last no longer than 10 or 15 minutes with the main chat just full of single guys shouting PICK ME PICK ME LOOK AT MY CAM PICK ME PICK ME.

We don't venture in there to much these days for that very reason.

By *ickinglover69Man  over a year ago

Langley

I have been to a couple of socials but would like to meet for sex. I am not pushy no is no move on. I've had a few teasers even one saying she was in the pub I was in telling me she was there but wasn't. Just wondering as single male how or to get the best of cams and chat.

I think it gives single men who are respectful and aren't desperate such as myself a bad name. i know that it takes more than a nipple to turn me on,and i understand that i am still a "young" male, however, it irritates me when i see "show us your tits" or "look at my cam, i'm gonna cum for you" etc. Out of question, what can i do to better improve my chances of being successful on this site, any picture ideas or additions to my profile?

By *ichie74Man  over a year ago

basildon

I’m a genuine single guy that just wants to have fun. Had a couple of meets with couples but would prefer the one to one meet more. However I’m 44 not got rippling muscles and just ur average nice guy but had no joy on here yet. But I will keep trying. So there r single men out there just coz of all these blokes that ruin it for the rest of us.

I think people get frustrated when they don't get what they want. It's also then easy to blame others, single males are often the primary target.

I find it strange though that given there are 100x more 'single' guys that couples complain so much.

Maybe some need to take a step back and change where they look or tweak their filters/requirements.

There are a lot of single guys though who like me won't consider playing with couples for different reasons. This I guess reduces the numbers of genuine single guys available too.

It's certainly not an exclusive problem to any particular group here on fab. We all face much the same issues with those we seek to select to contact.

Quite simply, you all use the Block button so extensively, the decent male singles, at least 3 weeks have enough and shut down their profile or stay away. In addition, most profiles are similar to the fine print of an insurance contract.

Did I mention that, of course, the filters are so excessively used, hardly anyone is good enough.

If someone looks for a decent man, not a complete idiot, no one is there anymore, so enjoy your own medicine..

cheers Jay

We play with single guys and girls but our frustration is when we get contacted by a couple and only pictures of the Mrs and none of Mr. Have they anything to hide? Or is only one partner driving this and the dynamic is wrong?

I was under the impression that couple swapping involved two by two not two and one....

"PICK ME PICK ME LOOK AT MY CAM PICK ME PICK ME.

"

If only there was some way of knowing if people had a cam on then there would be no need to shout! Perhaps a little icon beside the user...

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

Some of us have been here a good while and are genuine. .lol

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"Just had single guy throw his toys out of the pram for us not responding to his ”wow amazing pussy message” "

Hé wasn't wrong, though

It's lush!

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

As a single guy, although I'm never going to say no to some NSA should the opportunity arise, my current goal is really to meet a female friend to be able to swing with. I'd rather play with couples as part of a couple even if we're not in a LTR. FFMM is more appealing to me than MMF and I think generally more convivial if you've only recently met the other people. I realise I'm looking for needles in haystacks but at the same time I feel like the odds are better finding someone open to that here than via Tinder or dating websites.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"As a single guy, although I'm never going to say no to some NSA should the opportunity arise, my current goal is really to meet a female friend to be able to swing with. I'd rather play with couples as part of a couple even if we're not in a LTR. FFMM is more appealing to me than MMF and I think generally more convivial if you've only recently met the other people. I realise I'm looking for needles in haystacks but at the same time I feel like the odds are better finding someone open to that here than via Tinder or dating websites. "

Good luck, I'm looking for the same.

» Add a new message to this topic