FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Do women NOT cam any more

Do women NOT cam any more

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *e52 OP   Man  over a year ago

St Saviours

Hello all,

Firstly, yes I know I am an old man (66) and I live in Guernsey, before you comment I have tried to meet local women but in the main they are too rude to reply, I now try to find a cam fun buddy but again no takers, am I asking too much, am I too old, or just not what people want.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Is having standards considered rude?!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Is having standards considered rude?!!"

People not replying is not about standards, the man is more asking for a cam buddy, lets not turn it into a different thread altogether

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Some people love to cam some don't, it's not my thing but there are plenty of others who do.

I don't think you can generalise that all women do or do not like any particular thing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to be in the chat rooms fairly regularly, until something happened and now it won't show my cam despite following all the advice on site

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yes, some do OP. You just need to find the right rooms for you.

It's quite obvious some women still cam,as is evident in the directing rooms.

Finding a woman who wants to can solely for yourself is a whole different question

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

From the OP it dies look like he is looking for 1 to 1 cam buddy, rather than a chat room where others can see. Good luck OP, hope you find someone.

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Clearly haven’t been in the rooms when I’m on lol

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Clearly haven’t been in the rooms when I’m on lol "

Nor me lol.

Op it's not your age or you in general I have never had any luck in any way shape or form on here in 4 n half years be it cam, chat, meets, I never get replies not met a single person but I still keep searching so don't give up keep strong you'll find your cam friend

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Doesn’t help your not verified either!! Several ways I’d get verified. First go on cam yourself.. not just have your dick on show, actually show your face and talk to people.

Second get yourself to a social. Put a meet up your attending, see who else is and message them too. Again talk normally, dont go guns blazing expecting sex. And god forbid not force the sex thing, it puts me off and would more likely block after a bad meet. Talk to me like a person, treat me with respect and I’ll more likely drop my panties for you lol

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't cam, but I'll answer for phone/ cam/ dirty chat. It doesn't do anything for me unless it's with someone I've met before or definitely will be meeting. I get plenty of messages asking for horny chat and I never entertain them.

I always send very polite respectful messages I'm not interested in clubs lol just want to chat and if we get on a meet but I keep trying lol

By *asteregg01Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Op it's not your age or you in general I have never had any luck in any way shape or form on here in 4 n half years be it cam, chat, meets, I never get replies not met a single person but I still keep searching so don't give up keep strong you'll find your cam friend "

Then why dont you try a club?

Plenty of genuine swingers in there that you can see face to face and chat to.

Swinging isn't about a website, get out there and get your face known.

» Add a new message to this topic